Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: The Griffith Technique

• Start Topic

As Sam, Griff and Vivian face the fallout from Griff’s bombshell confession to the hospital board, the surgical team preps for a rare high-profile surgery that could take Sam’s career to the next level. Also, Lex confronts Griff about his betrayal, and Malcolm sets his sights on his mother’s board seat.

Aired Wednesday, April 27, 2022.

Though Griff probably would have, I didn't like Sam taking full credit for the technique.  I have also decided I don't like any of the residents except Dr. Trullie.  Actually, about the only characters I like are Sam, Lex, Donna, Malcolm, and Lex's new boss (Vega?)  So about half the cast. 

• Love 1

Not that I expect the medical writing to be any better than the soap opera writing, but was the treatment of the heart patient plausible?  I expected someone to suggest a heart transplant.

• Love 1

She didn’t leave PD for this. She left in 2017 and got this show 3 years later.

I think it’s a shame though that her first (and probably last) network show where she’s the sole lead was this dud.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Avabelle said:

She didn’t leave PD for this. She left in 2017 and got this show 3 years later.

I think it’s a shame though that her first (and probably last) network show where she’s the sole lead was this dud.

She should move to cable or streaming. Never return to network television again. 

(edited)

Evidently it hasn't been decided if this monstrosity of a show has been cancelled or renewed. Either way I'm out. I don't dislike a good love story but absolutely none of them are remotely "earned."

The medical stories are kind of interesting.

I actually meant to put this is the next episode, probably doesn't make any difference.

What is the yellow box?

I think I answered my own question, just means the most recent post?

Edited by Beezella
meant to put this in the next episode.

For some reason, Griff snapping at Tucker to stop laying around "like a Renaissance nude" struck me as especially hilarious. It's the kind of retort most of us could only imagine coming up with on the spot.