Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E83: Afterparty: It All Started In Fun

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam sits down with Mark, Jasmina, and comedian-podcaster Mary Radzinski , as they break down the couples retreat, the growing tension between Lindsey and Mark, and the budding chemistry between Jasmina and Michael.

Air date: April 13, 2022 at 10:03 PM EDT.

The guest on last nights show didn’t like Lindsay one little bit. 
yes, Lindsay can be insufferable, but I sympathize with her, she’s very damaged. But at the same time, I wonder if her mother is as bad as she says?

• Love 3

This show started out with a bang, but it’s ending with a whimper. The guests don’t add anything and I’d much prefer they had three cast members instead. It’s not worth watching , IMO, because there’s no real insight or interesting discussions at this point. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

This show started out with a bang, but it’s ending with a whimper. The guests don’t add anything and I’d much prefer they had three cast members instead. It’s not worth watching , IMO, because there’s no real insight or interesting discussions at this point. 

i agree

these outside people's opinions take up time when they could actually give us something useful about the show

that and the stupid drinks

• Love 3
20 hours ago, cinsays said:

i agree

these outside people's opinions take up time when they could actually give us something useful about the show

that and the stupid drinks

Hey... some of those drinks do sound tasty.   But I will say the drink from this show had had way too much going on.    And the fact that they put them in the opaque gold glasses where you can't even see them makes the drinks even more pointless.   

I'm still watching, but I agree with everyone the 3rd, non-show related guests bring very little to the show.  I'd rather see one of the experts if they can't have 3 of the show participants.

I liked Jasmina calling out Lindsey's victim complex.  I also found it interesting that Lindsey would call Jasmina for advice on MTS.   But I'm also thinking Jasmina is the only one of the ladies that would take her call 🙂.   I don't think we've seen Noi interact with Lindsey much at all.   And we know Katina and ACE aren't trying to be her friend.

• Love 1

I got really excited because when they showed a promo during the show I thought that the third guest was Dr. Pepper. I'm tired of these random people on Afterparty! Why won't the experts appear?

• Love 5

And the fact that they put them in the opaque gold glasses where you can't even see them makes the drinks even more pointless.   

I don't think that the drinks advertised are even what's in the glasses. I think they drink whatever they want and that's why the glasses are opaque.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 4/15/2022 at 12:33 PM, Elizzikra said:

I don't think that the drinks advertised are even what's in the glasses. I think they drink whatever they want and that's why the glasses are opaque.

I've noticed that some of them appear to be fake-drinking.  Maybe there's nothing even in the glasses?

41 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I've noticed that some of them appear to be fake-drinking.  Maybe there's nothing even in the glasses?

huh

i guess there's no way they can stop having this stupid ritual now that they've started it, for this season anyway

just get rid of the drinks and the extraneous non-married people for next season's cast of misfits

• Love 3
On 4/14/2022 at 11:56 AM, Sasquatch said:

The guest on last nights show didn’t like Lindsay one little bit. 
yes, Lindsay can be insufferable, but I sympathize with her, she’s very damaged. But at the same time, I wonder if her mother is as bad as she says?

We only have Lyndsey’s word for what happened with her mom.  She is always distorting what happens with Mark and others.  I doubt her perceptions about her mother.  Lyndsey never sees what she is responsible for.  I don’t understand why people accuse her mother of abuse based upon Lyndsey who never takes responsibility for being nasty and attacking.

On 4/14/2022 at 4:34 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Adding the influencers was a mistake.  KKP was doing well by herself.

• Love 5

I guess no one likes the guests. I think they're OK. The ones on this episode and the week before have a really funny podcast called Are You My Podcast. They recap MAFS and do shows on other subjects, and they crack me up.  I think I might check out the Bald and the Beautiful podcast too. 

• Love 1