Josef Karl Buchel as Agent Hecht
Erika Longo as Special Ops Bozell
Kevin Tyler Rodriguez as HRT Agent
NUP_196800_00207.jpg
NUP_196800_00004.jpg
NUP_196800_00129.jpg
106_the-endgame_photo18.jpg
106_the-endgame_photo13.jpg

I get Elena is bitter but I still want to know how she's managed to dig up so much dirt on people or how she even knew which people to look into to get all the dirt.  I'm willing to suspend belief because, TV, but seriously?

And yes, Elena definitely has a nice wardrobe.  I really liked the pajama set, lol.

On 3/29/2022 at 3:49 PM, Tachi Rocinante said:

No, they wanted him in the infirmary for a week.  They mumbled it several times.

Owen  wanted him in the infirmary for a week. Sergei has some side deal going on with him - Sergei and he had a private conversation that Owen missed out on.  It became obvious in that side conversation that fooling Owen was  part of their plan. 

You can’t even blink watching  this show or you miss the plot. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1

Why is it that Agent Val cannot find anyone else besides Agent Anthony to galavant around Manhattan? There are no rookies in the Field Office to cover the apartment building exits BEFORE breaching???

Sorry, Alfonso the convict, but you have to be some kind of stupid to request a bench trial in a murder case.  You deserved that sentence.

As soon as that woman walked up looking for "Glen" , I knew those two stumblebum agents were toast.

So, if the Beloks paid off the witnesses, I'm still confused as to why the Judge was implicated.  Was she in on it, or just clearing her calendar in an efficient way?  She admitted to convicting him, but that's her job based on the testimony.

I am not getting Door Dash ever again.

Does Morena Baccharin have a connection to a clothing line?  As producer of the show, I would assume she has some say in how she's dressed, and she had, what, five different outifts in one hour?  Life is good in total lockdown security with the FBI waiting hand and foot over you.

Meanwhile, has the FBI started hiring scruffy ex-special ops people for their hostage rescue teams?  Get a shave, people!  And I don't understand how the sniper missed, unless it was intentional, which makes no sense.  Two more minions in the pokey.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I fell belly or back first from one floor to the next onto a fire escape, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't bounce right up and run through the apartments.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

So, if the Beloks paid off the witnesses, I'm still confused as to why the Judge was implicated. 

And I don't understand how the sniper missed, unless it was intentional, which makes no sense.  Two more minions in the pokey.

The judge was paid to ignore the obvious perjury and convict.

Doak was gloating that his master plan of intentionally missing worked... but like the Joker [Heath Ledger], getting caught IS their plan...

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

I don't understand how the sniper missed, unless it was intentional, which makes no sense.  Two more minions in the pokey.

It was intentional, as was leaving the ring in plain sight.  The sniper was meant to make the criminals believe that was the double cross the FBI was planning, instead of the tracker.  The FBI guy wanted to track them to a central location and round up the crew.  Instead all he got was the two of them. I also think those two  getting caught was intentional on their part. It’s all part of the plan to get Sergei out of prison in a few days somehow. 

• Love 1
On 3/29/2022 at 9:55 PM, Dowel Jones said:

Sorry, Alfonso the convict, but you have to be some kind of stupid to request a bench trial in a murder case.

Meanwhile, has the FBI started hiring scruffy ex-special ops people for their hostage rescue teams?

$10 million in crypto makes it easier...

Everybody has seen Zero Dark Thirty too many times