Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E14: Pandora's Box

• Start Topic

Yes, I didn't get why they showed these eps out of sequence.

Still with the Kensi/Deeks trying to parents thing, ugh!

Kilbride will have a good moment and then he's back to biting folks' heads off.  They need to try and find some consistency with him and maybe take his bark down a bit.

So Callen and the deep fake.  So are we to believe that Callen got the same training as the noble maidens?  Or that both countries were running the same program with the same person at the same time or a little after the training Callen went through?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

So Callen and the deep fake.  So are we to believe that Callen got the same training as the noble maidens?  Or that both countries were running the same program with the same person at the same time or a little after the training Callen went through?

Wasn't something similar to this an arc a few seasons back? Or am I confusing this with another show?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, preeya said:

Wasn't something similar to this an arc a few seasons back? Or am I confusing this with another show?

Anything is possible with this show.  I've said before that Callen's past should have been sorted out before and not still be dragging after 13 seasons but apparently this show is determined to find ways to keep drawing this out.  Apparently it's too hard to write a storyline for this character that doesn't focus on his past.

• Love 5

This show is getting so bad that I only half watch.  Exactly when did we get told that Katia  was the one responsible  for the Callen deep fakes? 
Who is this Kim person again? 

Can the writers please finally decide when Callen met Hetty?  Every season or so it changes. First it was as an adult, then it was as a rebellious teenager, then it was that she followed him from afar after she failed  to prevent the death of his mother ( without knowing who his father was or what he first name was ), and now it’s that she also took him from a loved foster mother as a small child.  ( Something that I do not see Hetty doing- whatever else she was, she cared about people and would not have treated the child of an undercover agent or informant that way. Encourage his talents, yes, but destroy his life by leaving him to go from one bad foster home to another? Nor do I think she would have steered him to the CIA ( which is what his prior career is supposed to have been).  

Edited by mythoughtis
On 3/28/2022 at 12:31 PM, preeya said:

Maybe you're thinking of "Mother," the episode with Ahkos, the kid Hetty took in who was taken away and put in a Jason Bourne kinda program.

20 hours ago, wlk68 said:

The best thing about this episode was the return of Kim.

I hate caricatures, especially Jaffe's caricatures.

22 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

Apparently it's too hard to write a storyline for this character that doesn't focus on his past.

Exactly! Wtf is with these writers that they can't get out of Callen's past? They give him a girlfriend and do nothing with her. There are so many possibilities besides digging up his past again.

3 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Can the writers please finally decide when Callan met Hetty?

No kidding. lmao

Edited by ymeagain
  • Love 1

Well, at this point I would not be surprised to see Hetty supervising the IVF creation of agent Callen. Also, that whole program was hardly worth the trouble. Callen is a good agent but that sort of 'training' should have turned him into a Jason Bourne clone (or so has Hollywood taught me). And Jason Bourne would not have been surprised by someone getting rid of zip-ties! That said, seeing Fatima grimly resorting to gaffer tape made me laugh.

• Love 1