Type keyword(s) to search

Felix Dawkins: Fabulous BFF

I LOVE Felix!! What's interesting to me is that his chemistry is different with the same actress depending on which clone she is. Can't wait to see what is next for fee in season 2

(edited)

His fab pad over Queen St. West would cost approx. ten billion dollars a month. Thanks TV!

True – you must be a former Torontonian.

Edited by beedub

Dear Showrunners: Please let Felix be a clone. I mean, the whole Mrs. S. thing, it wouldn't be too much of a leap. And imagine Felix meeting German MBA Felix. It would be...divine; Leda laid both the helen-egg as well as the castorpollux one. Wouldn't it be deliciously fitting after putting up with and snarking about Sarah's clones to find out he had his own coterie to deal with. (I doubt they will except maybe as a throwaway, but a girl can dream, can't she?)

I love Felix. His expressions are always the best. I loved it during Alison's intervention when she locked herself in the bathroom and refused to talk to anyone but Felix -- the smug look he gave all of the ladies was great. I also enjoyed his horror at Alison cleaning his entire loft.

• Love 1

I've noticed there seems to be a lot of fans disappointed that Felix wasn't the male clone. I always had the Felix!clone theory in the back of my mind and had very mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I think Jordan is a strong actor and I'd have loved to see him get more screen-time and play a variety of characters. However when it was revealed the male clone was Mark, I breathed a sigh of relief because after the dance party night I realized I had really embraced Felix being an honorary member of the sestra!clone club. I prefer that to Felix having a separate boy clone club of his own.

I actually think this show is so packed with mysterious or duplicitous characters that the audience needs just one character who is completely genuine with no hidden motives or conspiracies attached to them. That character is Felix and we need Felix to be the person we can always trust in. That said, I'd still like to see Felix get a bigger storyline beyond his role as clone club support worker. He doesn't need to have a separate storyline from his clone sisters but I'd like to see him playing a more dynamic proactive ally in future seasons. I want to see Felix invested rather than just swept up in the clone story.       

• Love 7

In a way even with his own shady activities, Felix is the moral compass of the show. So far, he has shown almost no hidden agendas, no inclination to major violence, and he is supportive of all the main clones, Kira, and Mrs S. I like how genuine he is and I'm also glad that he isn't the boy clone. He is much more fun interacting closely with the 'sestras'. The other major moral compass may be Cosima.

• Love 3

I too had wondered if Felix was a clone because why else was he raised by Mrs. S? So, now that I've been disabused of this notion, how about Felix being the orphaned son of a casualty of the clone wars? (not the Star Wars ones)

• Love 2

Agree with all this. Felix's moral compass is grounded in his love and loyalty to all those he sees as his family, which now includes the other sestras. They need that, and we need to be able to see it. 

In a way even with his own shady activities, Felix is the moral compass of the show. So far, he has shown almost no hidden agendas, no inclination to major violence, and he is supportive of all the main clones, Kira, and Mrs S. I like how genuine he is and I'm also glad that he isn't the boy clone. He is much more fun interacting closely with the 'sestras'. The other major moral compass may be Cosima.

Agree. He also has some of the best lines.