Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Episode 2

• Start Topic

I tuned in because of Toni Collete.  First episode ok, but in episode two I tuned out about halfway through the bar scene.  Don't know where it was going, don't know where it went, don't care.  

• Love 4

I have a hard time watching Andrea and her lack of urgency and general stupidity. I get she seemingly was raised sheltered and has no idea about any danger but lord. She's talking to a bunch of people, taking her sweet time getting out of town, not attempting to hide her appearance. 

• Like 1
  • Love 19

I agree with all above. Andy's lack of... survival skills(?), people skills(?), taking directions(?)... was really annoying. In the first episode I get her not taking action in the restaurant scene, she wasn't equipped for a situation like that. she handled the home invasion/hostage situation with her mom quite well (I'll give her a pass at least) but man did she go really downhill from there. 

I'm about to start ep 6 today, if it wasn't for Toni Colette I would not have gotten past ep 2. 

• Love 3

I was expecting the man in the bar, to be one of this group that's looking to hurt her mother. I was kind of hoping he wouldn't be, even though it was telegraphed so strongly. At least she knows why her mother was trying to get rid of her. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Yeah. Second episode sucks. Not a big fan of this type of show but tuned in for Toni Collette. The daughter is a dolt. Actress is not doing it for me either. Will try another before I delete. 
also

I always love how someone has a car in storage then it starts right up no problems. Is she going there every so often to start it up and make sure it’s working OK etc. etc. because what a bunch of bull plus you have to keep registering it and having it inspected . It can’t just sit there you’re gonna get pulled over 

Edited by chediavolo
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, chediavolo said:

I always love how someone has a car in storage then it starts right up no problems. Is she going there every so often to start it up and make sure it’s working OK etc. etc. because what a bunch of bull plus you have to keep registering it and having it inspected . It can’t just sit there you’re gonna get pulled over 

This was the start of many, many holes in this series.  Completely agree with you.  How about the license plates too?  A full tank of fresh gas?  Come on.  

Is Andy running for her life or looking for love?  Looking for love, apparently!  I'd be locked in the bathroom of the hotel, hiding in the bathtub with my grip on the gun.  But Andy's out rubbing elbows with the hot townies, ready for a hook-up!  Again, this is some seriously suspended disbelief.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Kiki620 said:

This was the start of many, many holes in this series.  Completely agree with you.  How about the license plates too?  A full tank of fresh gas?  Come on.  

Is Andy running for her life or looking for love?  Looking for love, apparently!  I'd be locked in the bathroom of the hotel, hiding in the bathtub with my grip on the gun.  But Andy's out rubbing elbows with the hot townies, ready for a hook-up!  Again, this is some seriously suspended disbelief.

Anyone would’ve with a brain would not have done what her mother told her to do in the first place. She should’ve run to her stepfather‘s house and told him what was going on although I don’t know what his deal is either.

• Love 2

I started this because of Toni Collette, but sadly she’s not enough to pull me through. The daughter is so incredibly stupid I just can’t continue. I didn’t even finish this episode. Bummer. 

• Love 4

UGH, what a dud.  I don't think I have ever seen Toni Collette in anything shitty so I had high hopes that what I was watching last night would turn around and become amazing but the general consensus here tells me that no, it doesn't.  I, too, stopped watching during the bar scene when she asks for her fries to go.  I hated the daughter, I hated the actress playing the daughter even more and the cast has absolutely no chemistry together.  I can tell that the story line is going to get far too convoluted for me to follow or care about so I'm out, too. 

• Love 2
On 3/7/2022 at 2:12 PM, chediavolo said:

Yeah. Second episode sucks. Not a big fan of this type of show but tuned in for Toni Collette. The daughter is a dolt. Actress is not doing it for me either. Will try another before I delete. 
also

No regular inspections are required in Georgia to my knowledge. But yes, she’s likely to be pulled over for the expired plates.

Edited by Cinnabon