Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: The Story of My Life

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

TEAMWORK - Cleo (Omono Okojie), MG (Quincy Fouse) and Jed (Ben Levin) work together on an unusual mission. Alaric (Matthew Davis), Landon (Aria Shahghasemi), and Ted (guest star Ben Geurens) figure out what is next for them. Meanwhile, an unexpected source takes Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) by surprise. 

Airdate: February 24, 2022    (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)   CW

410_legacies_photo02.jpg

410_legacies_photo05.jpg

410_legacies_photo04.jpg

5 hours ago, GaT said:

I watched it, but I don't care & judging by the amount of comments, neither does anyone else LOL

It was okay. What I definitetly didn't care was how the show resolved how to stop Lizzie from killing Hope. It didn't just stop Lizzie but it also made her forced to do anything that Hope commanded. And a Hope with her humanity off is tiresome on a good day.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, nilyank said:

Hope with her humanity off is tiresome on a good day.

Yes, they stopped talking about Malivore (THANK YOU), but now they're dragging out the Hope & her humanity plot for as long as they can. This show has gotten really, really bad, unless the CW is desperate, I don't see how this show is getting renewed.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, GaT said:

This show has gotten really, really bad, unless the CW is desperate, I don't see how this show is getting renewed.

It doesn’t matter if the show is any good, just whether people are watching it. I don’t know the ratings but the CW almost never outright cancels a show. Shows are usually given a final season to wrap things up. But with the network in limbo who knows how things will play out this year.

The only thing I found interested was Hope/Lizzie. Having Lizzie sired to Hope is a cop out but they have the best dynamic so I can deal with it because it’s the only plot I find interesting right now. 
I hate the Ted/Alaric/Landon plot so much. But I guess they need something to do.

It was only a matter of time before they did gods I guess. Anything is better than Malivore.

I thought I had missed an episode when they started talking about gods and stuff.  They hadnt really established that before had they? I felt lost for a bit due to the sudden shift.  Liked it once I got into it though.

Edited by Unclejosh
2 minutes ago, Unclejosh said:

I thought I had missed an episode when they started talking about gods and stuff.  They hadnt really established that before had they? I felt lost for a bit due to the sudden shift.  

I don't think they ever mentioned gods before, it's been malivore, malivore, malivore. They finally have an episode where the word "malivore" never comes up, and all of a sudden, it's "gods". I bet every episode is going to be gods, gods, gods. They probably have a bunch of scripts waiting where the word "malivore" is crossed out & the word "gods" is written next to it.

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, GaT said:

I don't think they ever mentioned gods before, it's been malivore, malivore, malivore. They finally have an episode where the word "malivore" never comes up, and all of a sudden, it's "gods". I bet every episode is going to be gods, gods, gods. They probably have a bunch of scripts waiting where the word "malivore" is crossed out & the word "gods" is written next to it.

Yep. Before Malivore was responsible for the monsters being creation. Now it is going to be gods.

I'm enjoying the season. One of the best ways to enjoy this show is to simply roll with it. Something new arrives. Why not? The Salvatore school is a true 'freak magnet' and I enjoy how at this point the students are like, 'yeah, look something new, again. Time to start figuring things out'. Yep, that's how we roll.

Ok, now we have gods to worry about, even stoner pacifist ones, with the way she took Hope down, if Jen gave up her pacifist ways, the world would be in for a world of hurt. The allusion to it in the mid season cliffhanger was nice, though they should have peppered more references in over the last couple of seasons, because it has come up out of left field. I really didn't foresee Jen as a god, though I was wondering what was up with her when she was so amazingly blasé.

For a show (universe really that deals with death, faith on some level, and afterlife on some level, gods have not been a major topic, It would be interesting to see how TVD universe would tie all the different belief systems together. I would say there has to be a show 'bible' somewhere, but who knows really. 

Jed and Ben, there was some serious simmering heat there.

Hope and Lizzie could carry entire episodes on their own.

I'm a minority here who really enjoys the Landon, Ted, Alric purgatory storyline, partially because of the unusual groupings, But I do agree, it's time to get them out of purgatory and back in the game. Ted could either stay Ted or go back to being "THE ALMIGHTY NECROMANCER!" but personally I'd love to see Ted become a mix of both, he's the "Tedcromancer" trying to be a nice guy, but still prone to EXCESSVIELY LOUD STATEMENTS! and able to work with the dead. His time in purgatory has helped him grow from what he was. :)

I'm also waiting for the other shoe to drop with Clark and Clarks GF who was way too curious and interested in the supernatural. I totally expect that to blow up at some random point down the road.

and with that, have fun everyone! enjoy the next episode, dude!

• Love 1
On 3/3/2022 at 11:18 AM, bloodstar said:

Hope and Lizzie could carry entire episodes on their own.

Hope bores me, but it got me thinking that maybe it will be Lizzie that gets Hope to turn her humanity back on and not Landon. I thought the best part of the episode was when Lizzie woke up, drank blood and said "eww" and then banged her head on the door using her vampire speed, lol. I could've watched more of that. I don't want to go down the gods rabbit hole, but I don't think the writers know what to do with this show. I wish they kept The Originals instead of this show but I'm guessing the CW's target audience is teenagers?

• Love 1