Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Pick A Side

After Jackie's psychic reading Gina heads to the States to see her partner. Chyka invites the wives to a food tasting at historic Mural Hall. Jackie's upset about Gina's departure, is the friendship over before it's begun?

I'm mesmerized by Gina's hilariously uneven boobs. Her left (our right) is clearly bigger. Everything about Gina rubs me wrong because she reminds me of my terrible aunt who has an Ivy league education, chooses to outfit herself like a drag queen, and is so stupidly self-absorbed. As much as I can't stand Jackie, and I really can't, but Gina, a street sweeping brush used to clean after a pride parade, should have known better.

• Love 2

Aw, I wish there were more comments here! I'm just now watching these episodes and I'm definitely entertained.

Now- what in the hell was going on in the shopping scene? Why was she modeling that see through trench w just a bra on for her stepson? The hell? Are they having an affair?

• Love 3

Aw, I wish there were more comments here! I'm just now watching these episodes and I'm definitely entertained.

Now- what in the hell was going on in the shopping scene? Why was she modeling that see through trench w just a bra on for her stepson? The hell? Are they having an affair?

I thought that was very odd and inappropriate, as well. But I'm fairly certain that Lydia is simply too dim-witted to realize it.

I thought that was very odd and inappropriate, as well. But I'm fairly certain that Lydia is simply too dim-witted to realize it.

Maybe Lydia is content to play the sexpot roll, and she doesn't care if she's playing it with her stepson.

Could you imagine if this was the other way around, a stepfather and stepdaughter? Everyone would be ready to hang the guy for constantly commenting on her looks and taking her shopping at inappropriate places so he could flaunt his body. Gross, just gross.

• Love 2