Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Casseroles and Casualties

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, BAForever said:

No comments yet? I'm on my indoor bike since it's snowy and 50 below. 

Helen- way too early to announce your news...

I barely remember S1. I know I binged during early Covid. 

meh....we don't know how far along she was....she said her ex who left is the father....I mean if she was around the 7-8week mark I get telling your closest friends. Even still, when you just find out...you still usually tell someone. She did only tell Maddie and Dana Sue.

On 2/4/2022 at 10:08 AM, BAForever said:

I barely remember S1. I know I binged during early Covid. 

Yeah, the previouslies were not nearly enough. LOL. During the hospital waiting room scene, I had literally zero idea who anyone was except for the three main women. LOL. People kept bursting in and acting upset, like they were all in some community theater stage play, and I was like...are they connected to a kid somehow? Apparently so. *shrug*

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, auntiemel said:

Yeah, the previouslies were not nearly enough. LOL. During the hospital waiting room scene, I had literally zero idea who anyone was except for the three main women. LOL. People kept bursting in and acting upset, like they were all in some community theater stage play, and I was like...are they connected to a kid somehow? Apparently so. *shrug*

YES to all of this. Those previouslies explained NOTHING. I have very little idea as to what happened last season pertaining to the car crash and the children drama. I also have apparently forgotten every character's name except the main three. 

• Love 6
On 2/10/2022 at 11:40 AM, marshmallows said:

I also have apparently forgotten every character's name except the main three. 

Better than me - Only remembered Helen and Dana Sue. And I'm now through episode 4 and still think of the other as "the boring red head"......

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I just started watching this series after being bombarded with ads for Season 3 arriving on Netflix.    I definitely do not care for the teen angst being displayed.  Issac is giving off "Bonnie" vibes.   For those who watched Jem & The Holograms cartoon in the late 80's, BaNee was a Starlight Foster girl who thought every guy that had red hair was her father.   Issac's desperation of confronting folks that fit his narrative and asking if they are his father or mother is a bit much.

The one interesting thing is they have the Dana Sue character being pursued by two men that fit the "Hollywood" standards of what's considered attractive.   I know Hollywood likes to have the beautiful ones playing roles but there are plenty of bigger men that are just as attractive that it would've been a good fit and would match closer to the actress playing Dana Sue.    Plus I agree that wardrobe is not dressing the actress well.   It's not that she couldn't attract physically fit guys.   

Back on original rant...For example, the big and tall company DXL frequently have ads that feature very attractive big men.   I'm sure one of those types would be open to playing a role.   Particularly someone like the guy on the right of the thumbnail to the video I shared would've been a perfect pairing for Dana Sue playing the farmer character or her husband.   

Edited by Meedis
grammatic corrections...that I noticed. LOL