Type keyword(s) to search

The Threads Thread: Costumes, Uniforms, and Fashion

• Start Topic

The scarves Canada was wearing looked like they could double as travel neck pillows.  
At my stage in life I would be keeling over from heat stroke in all those puffy layers.

Edited by Mittengirl
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, absnow54 said:

Team Canada is A LOT of coat this year  

image.thumb.jpeg.f5f3663d82ffe56c44a8ae2e4647841f.jpeg

Is it two coats? Why are there so many puffy layers? 

The US uniforms looked like fancy space suits. Can we get rid of Ralph Lauren already?

• Love 3

Croatia had the best hat

Great Britain had great sweaters

Colombia had great ponchos/wraps

The French looked like penguins from the front

Kazakhstan had the most unique look 

The Netherlands are the team least likely to lose each other in a fog

• Love 2

I have the same observation/complaint about the ROC/OAR/Russia that I did last time... why are they allowed to compete as a team, and why are they allowed to wear Russian colours?  The colours of these uniforms are once again the exact colours of the Russian flag.  They might very well have been what the Russians would have worn but with "Russia" instead of "ROC".  If the point of the punishment is to say that Russia cannot compete as a team, then why allow them to have a team uniform in their country's colours?

Either 1) no team uniform, everyone makes their own choices and the outfit cannot contain all three Russian colours, or 2) make them wear something other than red, Russian blue and white.  Personally I would make them all wear orange if they are allowed a consistent team colour.

It was very strange to me to see that Ski Marathon winner waving around the ROC flag like he was so proud of a flag that wasn't even his.

Edited by blackwing