Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

Stacey loves the fact that Florian is supposedly jealous. He doesn’t give a shit, he is just reflecting her behaviour because he knows it is what she wants

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Ximena, do you have any other options besides Mike? Yeah, doubt it.

He pays her rent FFS. Her dad even said she would have to get a job if they broke up.

• Love 2

Oh, good God. Everything with these two is SO dramatic. Not just "We want to expand and make clothes for men." No. It's "We want to INSPIRE men." 

I think my blood pressure goes up during this show. And yet I watch it.

Also- Darcey and Anika (not Aspen, who seems so far to be more down-to-earth): Most of us will never, ever have a house like that because most of us can't play basketball well enough to earn a superstar salary. 

Shannon is so cute and seems really nice. Her family is adorable, too.

Edited by JeanJean
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

Oh, good God. Everything with these two is SO dramatic. Not just "We want to expand and make clothes for men." No. It's "We want to INSPIRE men." 

I think my blood pressure goes up during this show. And yet I watch it.

I work in marketing…inspire is a definite buzzword 😂 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I wish the twins would just go topless. They would look more honest than wearing everything cut down to their bellybuttons.

Do they still have belly buttons?

• LOL 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Based on the way they look I wouldn’t be taking fashion advice from them. Let’s be honest though…Shannon and Ray are not a power couple. He bankrolls her projects.

Maybe she meant to say Shauna Rae is a power couple.  That's how I heard it.

• LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Darcey is crazy as a shithouse rat. Just imagine sitting near her in a restaurant, gagging on her perfume. 

Especially if you had to sit behind her knees.

• LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor Florian, he's a werewolf, he's a hunchback, he's saddled with spiteful, bitter cakes Stacey. The odds are stacked against him. 

He's multiple horror movies rolled in to one!

• LOL 4

So she’s telling this weirdo she hasn’t talked to in a hundred years, all about her broke ass boyfriend, but she’s mad at her sister for telling their first cousin that she’s no longer engaged.

• Love 5