Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E07: Lost Sailor Down

• Start Topic

Standard epi.  Deeks doing something without asking Kensi because he knows better.  Callen still trying to dig into his past by tracking down another Hetty recruit and bsing his way into her life to dig around and keeping it from Sam.  Fatima being a little gun shy okay, fine but they do have counseling services for that.  It was nice McBride was understanding.  So Daniela directed and it was too much for her to be in the epi and direct at the same time?

Edited by milkyaqua

Disappointing episode. So much silliness when the episode subject matter--PTSD--is so serious (TVFanatic reviewer wrote about Deeks' buffoonery). What's the deal with Leah? Callen thinks she'll have more information about Hetty's "program"? Hetty's still in Syria? Her "assignment" is taking longer than she thought it would. And where is Anna? Is Katya still hunting her/them?

I can't keep track of what's going on with Anna/Katya/Russia.   Did Callen end up proposing?   Or is that when Anna disappeared?  Was she ever seen after she vanished from that motel?

McBride said Hetty made a mess she had to clean up and that it was highly likely she wouldn't return--implying she was basically on a suicide mission.   That's why he permanently took over the LA office (like, 5 seasons too late).   

Callen trying to make a move on the other Hetty protégé is ridiculous.  If she was trained by Hetty, is she really going to fall some random dude bumping into her and then asking her to dinner 2 minutes after dinner?  Any half decent spy would think "shady AF" at that.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Maverick said:

Callen trying to make a move on the other Hetty protégé is ridiculous.  If she was trained by Hetty, is she really going to fall some random dude bumping into her and then asking her to dinner 2 minutes after dinner?  Any half decent spy would think "shady AF" at that.  

I almost needed an aspirin from the eye-rolling that scene produced! Not only was it stupid to assume a Hetty protegé would fall for that ruse but after all the man pain we had to suffer through when he got deceived he's now going to pull a Joelle on someone else?!?

Fatima looked great, fingers crossed she finally exorcised the ghosts of Nell from her wardrobe!

• Love 1

I got so excited when they actually addressed something about the Navy and thought they would go undercover, then was disappointed. Mind you, in all reality, Roundtree is the only one young enough these days to pass as someone in one of the positions someone would have had to go undercover in, and his hair is so not Navy issue that I realised it wouldn't happen.  Sam and Callen are too old to be anything other than a higher rank and Deeks has always played a civilian.  So I was disappointed yet again.  Maybe I need to binge watch early seasons for the next week and a half until I have to go back to work...