Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: You're a Long Way From Home

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

Josie and Lizzie search for answers which leads Lizzie to uncover a dangerous plan. Cleo works on tracking down Hope, who does not want to be found. Hope pays a visit to a familiar face. Meanwhile, Landon gets some clarity and a surprise visitor.

Airdate: November 18, 2021

Poor Landon, its always something. How long has he been wandering around the underworld now? Charon still looks cool and now it looks like Alaric is along for the ride. 

Humanity-less Hope is kind of a dick as well as an attempted/possible murderer. So what in the world is Kaleb doing now? Did he not learn a lesson about earning everyone's trust back? I do like that people are still upset with him about what he did, while he did do it to help Cleo that doesn't mean he didn't do it or couldn't do it again if Cleo was in danger again.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Humanity-less Hope is kind of a dick as well as an attempted/possible murderer.

I agree. I wasn't a big fan of Hope before but now I can't stand her. Maybe it's just the actress and her wooden acting.  I've been waiting for her to activate her vampire side for a while now but I didn't want her to turn her humanity off, I'm not a fan of the humanity off storylines.

• Love 4

This wasn’t a bad episode especially compared to some of the clunkers from last season. Not much was done. 

I like no humanity Hope for the moment. Though I would like if we saw her actually do something bad instead of tip toeing to the line but not crossing over yet. Hell we have’s even seen her feed on anyone yet. 

Liked Clarke in this episode but I am hoping that this is the end for his character. But considering this shows love Malivore/Landon, I highly doubt it. 

Josie and Finch have become wash, rinse, repeat. Josie does or says something that angers or hurts Finch then eventually either Josie apologizes or they talk around the actual issue. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, ybrik said:

I like no humanity Hope for the moment. Though I would like if we saw her actually do something bad instead of tip toeing to the line but not crossing over yet.

I think beating up Alaric but not killing him was supposed to be that.

• Love 1

I like no humanity Hope too, but I’m hoping (no pun intended) the no humanity plot doesn’t go on for too long. But this show loves to drag out storylines so I won’t be surprised if it does. She has been comparing herself to Klaus because yes she’s acting like a dick, but he was also more violent, emotional and loyal than she is right now. I’m not saying I want to see Hope have the emotional maturity of a toddler, but that she’s not like her family and she needs to own that.

There have been so many fake outs with Landon I can’t bring myself to believe that the guy with Ted is the real Landon. And why has no one thought about trying to swim across? Does jumping in the water kill you permanently? Hope jumped in and resurrected (though she was in a different position).

On 11/24/2021 at 11:26 PM, ybrik said:

Liked Clarke in this episode but I am hoping that this is the end for his character. But considering this shows love Malivore/Landon, I highly doubt it. 

I don’t care whether or not Clarke comes back, but I think since his new girlfriend is interested in the supernatural world he’ll get pulled back in somehow.