Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

AnimeMania

S01.E05: Little Little Lies

Recommended Posts

Jake and Devon progress their relationship; enemies and allies from Chucky’s past show up.

Original Airdate: Nov 9, 2021 at 10:00PM on USA/SYFY
NUP_196040_00006.jpg
NUP_196040_00004.jpg

Sneak Peek

 

Edited by AnimeMania

Share this post


Link to post

When Charles met Tiffany.   It’s a killer love story.

 

I thought the scene where Tiffany and Nica were fighting with a dead body on the floor and a dude tied to a chair was some of the funniest shit I have seen in a long time.    I was unsure how the show would play up Nica the girl possessed by Charles Lee Ray but it is really working for me.

It doesn’t matter if you have a serial killer doll chasing you.  Time stops when a cute boy holds your hand.

Chucky must really like Caroline. 

 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

Finally, we get Tiffany and Nica back! But JFC poor Nica, literally trapped while Chucky uses her body to kill and do fucked-up sex games with Tiffany. She might have it worse than any of Chucky’s other victims.

That was really Fiona playing young Charles with Brad’s voice dubbed in?!?! Holy crap!!!!

I laughed at how quick Caroline tossed out Chucky at his melted face. Serves him right for pulling the plug on her last week. And LOL at him rolling around in used needles like Scrooge McDuck. But yeah, I totally knew he put his soul in the new doll.

So Bree’s big secret was she’s terminally ill? Didn’t see that coming.

Yay Jake and Devon kissed!

The body count are really picking up now. Hurry up and get here, Andy, the kids need some competent adults to help!

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

Jesus Lexy's mom is such a C word. Totally called Chucky transfered his soul into "Tommy". Jake and Devon could've totally tried to back Lexys story when she told Junior what was going on. Totally knew Something was gonna happen in the School Auditorium at the end and the Principals head rolling out from behind the Curtain was something I'd except from a show like this lol. 

Was awesome to see Nica regain control for at least a few minutes. Chucky Totally fucked her life up and she was the only likeable character in Curse of Chucky.(including her dumb as hell young Niece) so I'm rooting for her to regain total control and somehow get her life back and not be declared insane any longer. Curse of Chucky was good except for Nica being screwed over in the end and even her dumb as hell Niece not believing her when the girl is literally talking to the doll Nica accused of killing her Parents 

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

Jesus Lexy's mom is such a C word

Totally. While I’d get being upset about the fire, it’s getting clearer that she’s never cared that much about Lexy in the first place.  Chucky might have called Lexy a”Karen on training wheels” but her mom is the Mayor of all Karens. Literally.

And all that “thoughts and prayers” stuff in her speech? Yeah, nobody wants to hear that anymore.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

Jesus Lexy's mom is such a C word.

Lexy had to learn it from somewhere. Like mother like daughter. 

Edited by AzureOwl
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

Was awesome to see Nica regain control for at least a few minutes. Chucky Totally fucked her life up and she was the only likeable character in Curse of Chucky.(including her dumb as hell young Niece) so I'm rooting for her to regain total control and somehow get her life back and not be declared insane any longer. Curse of Chucky was good except for Nica being screwed over in the end and even her dumb as hell Niece not believing her when the girl is literally talking to the doll Nica accused of killing her Parents 

I really hope that Nica is the one that finally sends the final fragment of Chucky's soul to hell for good and Tiffany as well. Maybe if John Bishop has any kids or other family, they can prevent Glen and Glenna from resurrecting them.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I really hope that Nica is the one that finally sends the final fragment of Chucky's soul to hell for good and Tiffany as well.

Agree, though I want Nica and Andy to do it together. Andy has been been tormented by Chucky his whole life so he’s got as much right to do it as her. Then again, Andy at least still has Kyle (and maybe his mom) for support; Chucky’s left Nica with nothing except a pitiful existence as his meat puppet. Even if she breaks free, her family’s still dead and she won’t be able to clear her name. Best case scenario she can be part of Andy and Kyle’s found family.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Agree, though I want Nica and Andy to do it together. Andy has been been tormented by Chucky his whole life so he’s got as much right to do it as her. Then again, Andy at least still has Kyle (and maybe his mom) for support; Chucky’s left Nica with nothing except a pitiful existence as his meat puppet. Even if she breaks free, her family’s still dead and she won’t be able to clear her name. Best case scenario she can be part of Andy and Kyle’s found family.

That is why I want Nica to get rid of the final piece, and it looks like Andy is working on the rest of it. Getting inspiration from Harry Potter, if John Bishop had kids, I would love if they were playing the long game and purposely uploaded the spell to the website that split up Chucky's soul, in order to weaken him. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AnimeMania said:

Is there a limit to how many parts Chucky can split his soul? 

Into how many parts has Chucky split his soul?

I don't know if there is a limit, but maybe is would harder to bring back someone from Hell after they did something like that.

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, AzureOwl said:

Lexy had to learn it from somewhere. Like mother like daughter. 

Exactly lol. I said last night to myself "Geez, well Lexy gets it honestly" 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Totally. While I’d get being upset about the fire, it’s getting clearer that she’s never cared that much about Lexy in the first place.  Chucky might have called Lexy a”Karen on training wheels” but her mom is the Mayor of all Karens. Literally.

And all that “thoughts and prayers” stuff in her speech? Yeah, nobody wants to hear that anymore.

Oh yeah. Lexy was such a horrid vile little bitch in the first few episodes but they definitely showed where she got it from with how her mom acts. Even if her mom doesn't die, I want Chucky(Or Tiffany and Nica possessed by Chucky to put the fear of God so to speak) in that horrid woman.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

Man, poor Nica is still Chucky's meat puppet and I guess randomly wakes up with Tiffany. Since she said it's been 2 weeks. Those kids really don't know how f'd up Chucky really is.  

That was Fiona playing her dad. Wow that must've been weird. 

I was wondering if they were going to tell Junior about Chucky. Cause he will wonder why Lexy is suddenly hanging around and texting Jake. He knows it's not because they are cheating since he clearly saw Jake and Devon holding hands. 

I wonder what cop mom will think, she saw them in the theater. And she saw Jake sitting there the whole time. Is she a smart cop to look up other murders involving Good Guy dolls like her son. 

Does biology teacher think she did a great job mediating since Lexy and Jake are hanging around together now. Lol

Lexy's mom is already on Chucky's list from Caroline telling him about her rules. It's also good to know that the rest of the town doesn't seem to like her either. I'm glad her dad is stepping up a little bit. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

So all they had to do was digitally tweak Fiona’s nose and eyebrows, put her in a wig, and just like that she’s her dad’s twin. Well done. And she nailed Charles/Chucky’s swagger perfectly, though the flashback he kind of reminded me of Tommy Wisseau in The Room.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/12/2021 at 8:05 AM, Spartan Girl said:

So all they had to do was digitally tweak Fiona’s nose and eyebrows, put her in a wig, and just like that she’s her dad’s twin. Well done. And she nailed Charles/Chucky’s swagger perfectly, though the flashback he kind of reminded me of Tommy Wisseau in The Room.

LOL. I've been catching up on the episodes and I thought the exact same thing!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

These kids know enough that they really should have been suspicious, if they really got the real Chucky. I mean they do know that he was once a man who transfared his soul into a doll. Why wouldn't they consider that he might have transfared his soul somewhere else. Especially from the true crime nerd I would have expected more.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size