Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

This guy is weird.

THAT's putting it mildly. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

What water you watching?

Dalgliesh. I watched the old series in the 80's and of course I've read all the books. So far so good. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

THAT's putting it mildly. 

Dalgliesh. I watched the old series in the 80's and of course I've read all the books. So far so good. 

Oh I am watching that too….never read the books but I like it!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola snarkers! Sneaking in late because I was finishing up some quality TV on Acorn. 

Yay, here comes the Youtube sensation and his espicey sexy Latina! 

Just threw my grubby self through the door in gardening clothes and bug spray. I rushed to the store for tuna at 7:30 because I wanted tuna. I must shower on a commercial break.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Just threw my grubby self through the door in gardening clothes and bug spray. I rushed to the store for tuna at 7:30 because I wanted tuna. I must shower on a commercial break.

I applaud your dedication to the snark!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Psst…Matt? She’s not waiting. You are a means to an end. 

She will if she can’t get another sucker on the line. She is young so might not be patient enough to play the long game. I am sure she will fit right in with his conservative family.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

She will if she can’t get another sucker on the line. She is young so might not be patient enough to play the long game. I am sure she will fit right in with his conservative family.

She's Paola redux. Remember how she pranced around Russ' parents house in her tiny flimsy lingerie? Memories!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don’t mind the arrangement angle if they are both all in. If I recall this was kind of the case with Alla and Matt. She told him she liked him but wasn’t in love yet. He married her and she brought her son. Last I heard they have a toddler and are very happy together. It çan work.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Oh yay, Jordan. Hope she sits on a cake or some balloons. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Could there be some pity sex between these two? What do you think?

Christ I hope not. Michelle should run fast and far from Carlos and his over the top self pitying drama.

• LOL 3