Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“ Nobody told me this?!?!” Christ on a cracker…did you not read the paperwork. You brought him here you bimbo.

And she's blaming HIM for it! Its not his fault he can't work! She is awful and I hate her. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I still cannot wrap my head around Abby betraying her partner of 10 years like this. She was literally willing to marry someone else, move to another country and totally blindside her. Extreme snake behaviour, wow. I hope I never meet anyone like that.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, your relationship is about a week old! What on earth are you doing, talking about bringing in another person??

I think it’s purely sex and fun for bowl head Valentine while Carlos Dali is more serious and into a real relationship.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She’s a really good girl. I call her Miss Messy Mouth because she’s a messy water drinker. Leaves drops of water all over the kitchen floor. Still reactive to other dogs and humans, so we’ll have to work on that. I kinda adore her.

They do steal your heart. And choose you.

• Like 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

He could probably do some under the table yard stuff.

But he could get in real trouble for it. But of course she doesn't know that. She doesn't know anything apparently. 

I am laying down a crisp American five dollar bill right now. I'm betting that Amber goes off on Daniel for going out to play ball with his friends. Then she'll cry more and get mad because he can't work. Then she and Ashton will put on their matching jammies and braid each other's hair between sips of Jager. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But he could get in real trouble for it. But of course she doesn't know that. She doesn't know anything apparently. 

I am laying down a crisp American five dollar bill right now. I'm betting that Amber goes off on Daniel for going out to play ball with his friends. Then she'll cry more and get mad because he can't work. Then she and Ashton will put on their matching jammies and braid each other's hair between sips of Jager. 

Even do some volunteer stuff?  Paying some 12 year old $10 to shovel snow?