Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She paints herself as a martyr, she's taken to the role like a duck to water. When Odin is 7 and doesn't pick up his room she'll remind him how she almost DIED giving birth to him. When he's a teenager and has the sulks, she'll bore him to tears with the tales of all her sacrifices. And she'll tell him his dad is a deadbeat loser who doesn't care about him. 

This x 1000! She paints herself as an innocent bystander while jumping onto Sherlon’s dick and getting pregnant because she was too much of a moron to use birth control.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I can't muster up any sympathy for Aryanna. She was stupid to have unprotected sex with a guy she didn't know. Now she thinks she can make Sherlon into a faithful, loving husband and good father just because there's a baby in the mix?

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Amber prioritizes her friends over her marriage. Very mature. I hope some day Daniel makes more $$ than Amber and he can hold it over head. I’m sure she’ll enjoy that.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

"My husband is pissed but I don't care because we're going to pound Long Island Iced Teas and watch the Real Housewives and its going to be SO. MUCH. FUN!"

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Amber is running a youth hostel to supplement her waitress wages.

I thought she was a real estate lady? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

So wait, New Roomie is going to have parties and not ask first? He's already getting his back up and going on the offensive. This is your bestie's HUSBAND, you dick. 

He doesn’t care. He’s like Paola’s annoying best friend. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, New Roomie is going to have parties and not ask first? He's already getting his back up and going on the offensive. This is your bestie's HUSBAND, you dick. 

I would not have any parties as long as I am pretty much a guest.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

Amber and her friend are disrespecting Daniel, but Daniel had to know that Amber was a fucking bitch. They were together for a few years prior to getting married and she treated him like shit when they were getting ready for his visa interview.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

He doesn’t care. He’s like Paola’s annoying best friend. 

Oh yeah. He and Amber are going to be sucking down cocktails and talking smack about Daniel in English real fast so he can't follow. I cannot believe that Ashton didn't butch up and talk to Daniel. "Look, I don't want to come between you or cause any tension here. This is temporary and I'll be looking for a new place. I'm sorry that Amber didn't talk to you first but I hope we can be friends". But NOOOOOO. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I would not have any parties as long as I am pretty much a guest.

Because you are a person with maturity and good manners. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh yeah. He and Amber are going to be sucking down cocktails and talking smack about Daniel in English real fast so he can't follow. I cannot believe that Ashton didn't butch up and talk to Daniel. "Look, I don't want to come between you or cause any tension here. This is temporary and I'll be looking for a new place. I'm sorry that Amber didn't talk to you first but I hope we can be friends". But NOOOOOO. 

No one on these shows knows how to be an adult and deal with problems and disagreements in a grown up way.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, that bikini top on Loren was not the most flattering thing she could have chosen.

Because she thinks she is the shit….she loves herself wayyyy too much

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

So the chick who didn’t tell her friends is mad her man didn’t tell his friends? Checks out.

and now were fighting over the mini bar lol. Didn’t Ella notice he was eating from the mini bar? Everyone knows that stuff is seriously marked up.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

So the chick who didn’t tell her friends is mad her man didn’t tell his friends? Checks out.

and now were fighting over the mini bar lol. Didn’t Ella notice he was eating from the mini bar? Everyone knows that stuff is seriously marked up.

Some hotel fridges are even touch sensitive. You touch, you buy.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I have been hearing from a fucking plethora of sources that TOW is the next one. I unfortunately have not been able to find any information on this upcoming season. It’s maddening for me.

I would like to give a special thanks to the teacher who explained the definition of “plethora” to me. It means a lot.

44 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:
Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 3

She has chosen to die on a hill of peanuts. Sweet Jesus these people are insane.

If my hubby did that after I brought snacks and told him not too I’d be pissed but I am cheap like that….go to the store and get peanuts for a buck. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Her religion says she can’t eat peanuts. Seems like more rules than Scientology.

Heh. The Church of Woo, more like. "Wear light colors, don't eat peanuts, read the 23rd psalm before you get into a car, plant a banana tree by a river". 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3