Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Bowling. I guess axe throwing is passé now.

The ax throwing bar was closed. 

Oh, and now Amber is throwing Daniel not working in his face. She didn't even ask him about having her friend move in?? I hate her. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I would not be happy having extra folks in the home.

I am happiest when I’m alone lol.

This chick is a bitch. “I’m doing 100%” HE CANT WORK! You know this. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Is the L in Valentine capitalized? 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does Valentine glue a piece of indoor/outdoor rug onto his tiny three head every morning?

It’s the weirdest hairline. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Amber will forever be reminding Daniel how little he contributes to the mortgage, l;Ike it was a big surprise that he wouldnt be able to work for a while. I cannot stand her.

There was too much of a risk that Daniel would bury an axe in Amber's pointy head for inviting her buddy to move in without consulting him.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Valentine. Honey. The US is not exactly a paradise for the LGBTQ community. Stuff it. 

I used to work in a hotel, the city I live in has a huge LGBTQ community. I would answer questions for American tourists asking if it was safe…if the bars were safe etc. I gave them a tourist map with rainbow flags noting the Gay Village which is a huge tourist attraction here. They were shocked and pleasantly surprised. I was stunned and sad for them.

Carlos and Val are a bad match.

Soooo all of these couples are awful. I do need someone to root for. Sharp and the casting has been off the mark for a while now.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

How old is Sherlon? He seems a bit older than Baby Mama here.

oh please the dramatics…he was dating while I was fighting for my life! She’s another Angela who thinks her man should sit home and wait for her to call.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

She had an emergency c section …hardly fighting for her life. All about her, any mention of Odin is secondary 

She paints herself as a martyr, she's taken to the role like a duck to water. When Odin is 7 and doesn't pick up his room she'll remind him how she almost DIED giving birth to him. When he's a teenager and has the sulks, she'll bore him to tears with the tales of all her sacrifices. And she'll tell him his dad is a deadbeat loser who doesn't care about him. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Love 2