Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

I guess I'm not paying close enough attention to see this guy trying to book his family into Disneyland USA.   Their segment basically looks to me like all the others--a thirsty mainlander demanding her vacation fling pony up a commitment.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, MChic said:

Blondie is just the sugar momma. He’s still looking for a girlfriend. 

She's looking for a possession.

Just now, Gobi said:

That was close, Daniel almost fell into Caroline's vagina!

It was slippery over there by the bar.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

She's looking for a possession.

Just another white American lady looking for a boy toy. The proprietary attitude they display is really off putting. 

Does Martine really think his mother will narc on him? Girl. 

Steven's mother is praying for the phone to ring or something, to get out of this conversation. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

“ Gone this far?!?!” They haven’t done anything 

Ary seems pushy and annoying…I get it but girl you put yourself in this situation. Dude is not going to step up. I bet this is one sexy time Sherlon is regretting

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5

Does no one in Aryanna's family have any sense? Why are they continuing to pursue the Great Sherlon Chase? 

Aryanna is such a joyless lump. No wonder Sherlon's not enthusiastic. Why would he give up his life in paradise to go live with Miss Miserable and her personality free family? To be nagged and demeaned every hour of every day? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I remember travelling through Jamaica….the poverty was shocking even before the pandemic. You expect him to support you Ary…good luck. He wants to help his friends because they will help him in return and you are a fucking stranger.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 9

She has no concept of the poverty he's dealing with.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I remember travelling through Jamaica….the poverty was shocking even before the pandemic. You expect him to support you Ary…good luck

Yup, we saw people living in an overturned car in a ditch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

"You've got to take care of your family first", she says so smugly. Girl, you have a secure life in the US. He lives precariously in Jamaica. Your demanding his limited resources is unseemly. If you want to have a baby, have it and own it. I don't know why she's so hot to marry him. Just so she can have a husband? 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I think they're all bozos on this bus.

You've got the wrong man. I spell my name Danger. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"You've got to take care of your family first", she says so smugly. Girl, you have a secure life in the US. He lives precariously in Jamaica. Your demanding his limited resources is unseemly. If you want to have a baby, have it and own it. I don't know why she's so hot to marry him. Just so she can have a husband? 

You've got the wrong man. I spell my name Danger. 

His friend is waiting for the electrician or someone like him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This woman needs to come to terms with the fact that she will be a single mother. She seems to have a good support system. Why does she want to marry a man she doesn’t love?

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This woman needs to come to terms with the fact that she will be a single mother. She seems to have a good support system. Why does she want to marry a man she doesn’t love?

Because she wants a husband. Period. 

• Love 7

Yes, it's a tough concept to ultimately embrace, but she's going to have that baby and raise that baby and foot all the bills for that kid, without any paternal input.  But that's okay!  She has the proverbial fuckton of family support. 

You'll be fine, pregs, go home.  Take a photo of Sherlon for when your child wants to know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Alright guys, this was so mach fun and I couldn't have done this without you! I will see you all around the forums! If not, I will see you next week for the new season of B90 and more vacation dick! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 5