Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I mean…nothing wrong with having a vacation trick to visit once a year and have some protected fun with. Don’t try to turn him into a husband 

This is Martine's fatal mistake. Steven is great fun and probably a tiger in the sack. But he is not a husband in the making. 

• Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This is Martine's fatal mistake. Steven is great fun and probably a tiger in the sack. But he is not a husband in the making. 

That deep conversation he had with her parents says otherwise!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Jesus, Martine, what does he have to do, hit you with a stick? He has told you in a thousand and one ways that he does not want to change a thing! He's happy to see you when you arrive, and happy to see you go. He is NOT your future husband. Not now, not ever. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So that's why they went to the cave, so she wouldn't have to lie to her parents. I mean, she couldn't say "Steven and I finally got up so Housekeeping could change the sheets and sweep up the broken lamp bits" could she? 

Besides breaking lamps what else do they have in common? There is a friend in France ( like a French sister nothing naughty lol) that I visit and hang out with when I am there.  I have known her over 9 years and just realized I still don’t know her last name. Vacation relationships are different

• Love 7

I'm sorry if Martine ends up with a broken heart but it won't be Steven's fault.  I doubt seriously if he's presented himself or their relationship in any other way 

I'm sorry if Martine ends up with a broken heart but it won't be Steven's fault.  I doubt seriously if he's presented himself or their relationship in any other way 

• Love 2

"You and Key are back together again.  How's it going so far?"  "What are your plans for today?"

"I don't think about the future.  I don't think about that stuff."

He converted rather quickly to a present-oriented person.

Edited by OneGuy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Agreed. Their "relationship" is all her. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

How can you be in two countries at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

I think we're all bozos on this bus.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mark needs to start conversating with Key.

But he can't, because he knows no Spanish. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I need some crossover action….like we see Darcey running on the beach in the background 

Well, "running". 

She'd mostly be hovering on the periphery, waiting for Martine to leave so she could make her move. 

Just now, Gobi said:

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

"don't eat with your hands, Porgy, use your entrenching tool"

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Ok I’ve had drinks so I’m mean but Ari somehow reminds me of Will Ferrell playing Janet Reno ( it’s the voice) and mom looks like an over cooked dollar store mob wife.Ari you idiot he does t know you or love you…..he has known you for 17 days and you got knocked up

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2