Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, BAForever said:

Been practicing on it as I'm off work today. I think changes are going to be good. Seems easier to read. Love these forums, they are my free and no calorie guilty pleasure.

9 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hang in there, you'll soon get used to it! 

You’re so right. Being flexible will help me in the long run!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

I’ve been in Live Chat withdrawal, kids. DTs and everything! This chat got cut off at a most inopportune time last week! Then I couldn’t join the LAL Friday chat (because my power went out at around 5PM (fucking wind gusts! And get off my lawn!) and was reported that it would be back on at 6PM the next day. Turned out they under promised and over delivered—power back on around 4AM. Phew.

And the temps were about 11F degrees. Luckily, my wood stove kept me and my dog warm.) Then no chat last night, 🎄

I’m using all my special potions and crystals that my spiritual guru gave me to bring my best “insights” tonight.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1

I hate when the Americans do this…you know there’s a chance your foreign spouse won’t be able to work for quite some time, stop holding the money issue over the spouse’s head.

and Amber, tell your sister to stay out of the bathroom when the poor guy is in the shower…

How can David be a monk if he’s married? I mean…I get it, storyline but still..

• Applause 6
  • Useful 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I think adding a second bathroom is a fantastic idea. And give Daniel something to do.

She thinks he’ll just screw it up and then she’ll have to hire someone to fix the mistakes. We saw in their past season that she has no faith in him whatsoever. Good foundation for a successful and happy marriage.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So did anyone receive a great gift? 

A new computer and some smell goodies!

1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

Amber is resenting him because he’s not legally able to work yet?  WTF is he supposed to do?  I hate her and her permanently angry face. 

Right? So you brought you vacation fuckboi to the US and thought he would get his work permit as soon as he got there?

Ewwwwww! No more Tammy Slaton burping. PLEASE. STOP. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Applause 4

Isn’t it painfully obvious to everyone but whatshername that Sherlon doesn’t want a relationship with her?

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So did anyone receive a great gift? 

I bought all my own presents this year lol. I did quite well. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  1. Whatsherface (Sherlon's baby momma) sure does have the WRONG idea about Sherlon, doesn't she??  WHERE did she get the idea that they'd be one big happy family after the baby was born?  They'd known each other about 5-6 DAYS!!! AND he's about 20 years OLDER than she is to boot!  Girl needs to get a J-O-B and thank the Lord her Mom is helping her! THE. END.
  • Like 4
  • Applause 5