Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, here we go. Mark, you are a jerk. Key is an actual person, you know. Not just an accessory for you. 

Right? She has a life and feelings and you haven’t learned a word of Spanish….why the fuck should she do all the work you cue ball headed, ape armed,mouth breather

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mine too, but does anyone over the age of eight really love chicken tenders? As their favorite food? I can see it as an easy meal or comfort food but.....

Because she doesn't know any other way to be. She's horrible. 

Anyone else remember that commercial where someone was comparing fancy paper towels to fancy chicken tenders?

I agree, no adult loves chicken tenders. At some point it just becomes chicken. 

On the other hand, pizza can be gourmet! 

• Love 4
Just now, Bees52 said:

Key is making sense. She's not as committed to him as he is to her, (so he says) but it doesn't mean she'll find someone new as soon as he leaves Panama.

Its just so insulting to her, too. "Why, the minute I leave she'll probably glom on to some other guy!" Like she's always on the prowl. He's gross. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Anyone else remember that commercial where someone was comparing fancy paper towels to fancy chicken tenders?

I agree, no adult loves chicken tenders. At some point it just becomes chicken. 

On the other hand, pizza can be gourmet! 

I do like a boneless buffalo chicken tender every so often. I love pizza all the time.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I do like a boneless buffalo chicken tender every so often. I love pizza all the time.

I love chicken tenders though…we make them at home from scratch and make 5 different dipping sauces. Yes we are 12 and it’s fine 😂 but not my number one favourite food.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Aryanna, go back to Michigan, have your baby and try to restart your life. Sherlon is a dead end.

I like that all of these characters are assumed to be from Michigan now!  I've defaulted to Michigan myself sometimes.

Edited by OneGuy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1