Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I cant wait for Steven to tell her that he doesn’t want a future with her unless future = occasional fucking when she’s visiting on vacation.

That's all he's ever wanted. From Martine and all the other women who jet in for two weeks of fun and fucking in the warm Caribbean sun. 

• Love 7
Just now, Gobi said:

Let's watch as the manipulation of Sarai unfolds.

I am growing more mortified on Martine's behalf by the minute. This "Look at the wonderful relationship I have with your child--wouldn't I make a lovely stepmother?" theater is profoundly, bone crushingly embarrassing.

Never mind that she's using Serai to get at Steven. He's smarter than that, Martine. 

• Love 9

Sherlon knew Aryanna for 17 days? 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My feet looked like hams. She needs to keep an eye on her blood pressure. 

Ham is for dinner this evening.

Getting married to someone you barely know is not a good idea.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My feet looked like hams. She needs to keep an eye on her blood pressure. 

Poor thing, I have bad circulation issues and my feet look similar after a flight to Europe. I have never had children but I would have looked like a walking thumb

Miss Karen looks like a mob wife

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I feel for this poor gal and her feet.  I put on 50 lbs when I was pregnant.  It's painful.

So mach big feet.

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, that's right MIL. Sherlon will most definitely not be around. Cut your losses and take your daughter home. This was a huge mistake, on all of your parts. 

Talk about a souvenir!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She was on the hunt for a vacation fuck. Sherlon was stupid happy to accommodate. Sucks to be him.

He probably never expected that he'd be expected to "step up" and actually marry this girl. 

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wonder how many vacation babies he has,…isn’t he in his 30s? She can’t be the first

Maybe even a wife and a few legit kids stashed away someplace. 

I mean, seriously. This dippy girl went on vacation to get her groove on. That she wound up pregnant. I don't have any issue with her deciding to keep the baby, though I think its a bad decision. Maybe let Sherlon know and offer to co-parent. Why is everyone acting like its 1965 and they're a couple of Catholic high school kids who "have to get married"? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7