Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Poetic Justice

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Perhaps, but, OTOH, how awesome was it that they (the actors) pulled it off with so much heart and soul without us having ever seen him before?

For me perhaps Peter Onorati is typecast from one of the leads on Cop Rock up to his Sergeant team leader retiring on S.W.A.T.2.0

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Raja said:

For me perhaps Peter Onorati is typecast from one of the leads on Cop Rock up to his Sergeant team leader retiring on S.W.A.T.2.0

For me the most weird thing is that I know how Peter Onorati looks like and I even remember his name but I can't remember where or on what show I've possibly seen him before.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, CooperTV said:

For me the most weird thing is that I know how Peter Onorati looks like and I even remember his name but I can't remember where or on what show I've possibly seen him before.

That's because he's been in nearly everything (or so it seems when reading his list of credits - 127 and counting). Many of them cop shows, but also a regular role on This is Us (as Jack's abusive father).

This was indeed his only appearance on The Rookie (according to IMDB)

• Love 1
On 11/11/2021 at 11:26 PM, CooperTV said:

If we need an example of the quintessential H!ITG! (Hey! It’s That Guy!) actor, I think Peter Onorati is it. I had to look up his character in this episode to get his name, and then still none of his IMDb credits stood out to me as to why he seemed so familiar——all of which made him perfect for the role in this episode as the old timer everyone knew, even though we had never seen him on the show before. 
And he is obviously one of those people who easily fits in with and gets along with all types; I don’t think you can just act that. Or maybe that’s his shtick and he goes home to roll his eyes at all these egocentric actors?🙃

• Love 2

One of the problems for me is Dewan's acting,. which lacks any range.   Her voice has the same cheerful "up-talk" inflection in every scene, whether she is being serious or flirting with Nolan. This show is unusual, in that the actors have to do very serious drama and light and funny moments in the same episode.  She doesn't work for me as a dramatic actress 

I cannot for the life of me understand why this woman continues to be cast in anything.  She is a robot.

• Love 1

The surprisingly sweet story of Jerry and Bradford is probably my favorite storyline of this show.  I cried when they gave him the sendoff.  

I get a kick out of the recurring Smitty character, but would love to see Jerry reappear one more time.

Speaking of Smitty, I'm a little behind in the episodes, but I hope he kicks Nolan's butt in the election.  

• Love 4