Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Tossing In The Meadows

• Start Topic

Glad it looks like RA is finally coming to his senses and accepting help.

Also I feel like next time we see Blue he will be playing power forward for Sidwell Friends

I hope Micah's friend is OK...

• Love 2

Seems to me like Hollywood may be having a hard time letting go of Gabriel. Wonder if it's going to turn into a problem. Vi is feeling a way about it.

Matcha. Muffin. Man. Trifecta for Nova! 😒

If the farm contains a mass slave graveyard, how would RA keep planting on it even if he is able to keep it?

Never heard of that baby shower clothespin game before. Looks like most of the party guests hadn't either. Blue is so precious.

Even if Darla's not holding a grudge against Nova, I still am. Anyhoo...that speech Darla made was quite gracious as she crafted a unique thank-you for each person. Well-done.

Oy, Micah, Aunt Nova might be the last person you should go to for relationship advice. Most of the woo-woo stuff she says doesn't even make sense.

Now watch the Landrys buy up all the land in the area so RA's new co-op can't get a foothold. Ralph Angel and them better keep their plans quiet.

Charley and Vi were smart to approach Darla with the offers of temporary residence. RA likely would've shut them down due to his pride.

Okay, I have to admit, Dominic is proving useful on the land research. Maybe he's not undercover keeping an eye on Nova after all. 🤔

Well now, RA seems to have graduated to a new level of maturity. He didn't get a bit out of joint when Darla told him about Vi and Charley's willingness to lend a place to live. For Darla's sake I hope it lasts.

• Love 3

Hollywood playing with Blue is just the cutest thing that has graced my scene in a long time. 

The remains that were found being key to saving the farm is a cool idea and I hope it works, but I hate that it means that, in a round about way, Nova's bullshit book managed to save the day. Yuck.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 4

Since we see Hollywood connecting with young boys ( and Vi looking solemn in the background) maybe it'll be a good idea for them to either have Hollywood to sign up to be a Big Brother or for them to be foster parents.  I dont see adoption being an option due to Vi age. . Unless they adopt a teenager

• Love 1