Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I find it hilarious that so many Live Love Laughs ended up in thrift shops.

I'm always finding those "Mr & Mrs" signs, and "Happiness is being married to your best friend" and that ilk. Other day I found one that said "Love you to the moon and back", showed it to Houseguest and said "guess they got divorced" . Snerk.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
54 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I noticed there was some drama over there. I visited from time to time but never hung out there. I stay in my lane. 90 Day, LAL, and Project Runway. 

There is still project runway??

• Like 1
  • Love 2

This is why you don't chase after a man, Cortney, you dumbass. Your good time in a foreign land depends on your own interests, not a damn "boyfriend." You are as dumb as a box of rocks.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, didn't he invite HER to come and visit him? Now he's acting like he owes her money. Guess he found another American chica who's less annoying. 

I bet he sold her a story thinking she would never come. He was love bombing for money.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

It's magical. Oh my god my hair is frizzy. 

NO, Cortney, your water bottle is gone. Do not try to battle a monkey. You will lose.

True story, we were at one of those drive through Safari’s and a monkey ripped off the car antenna and my mom rolled down the window and tug of warred the monkey.

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 5

Jesus, could she be any more obvious? Her tits are hanging out and she's talking marriage already. Move over, Darcey. 

Elvis is all "Geez, I was thinking maybe coffee or lunch. Slow your roll"

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

True story, we were at one of those drive through Safari’s and a monkey ripped off the car antenna and my mom rolled down the window and tug of warred the monkey.

I saw a show once about people who owned chimpanzees that turned on them. Wish I hadn't seen it.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)

Those taut strings on Cortney’s top are giving me a flashback to the get up that Assley wore last night. The one thin piece of string that was holding up her halter (and her ample chest) looked like it was counting down the minutes before snapping in two.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, Gobi said:

I saw a show once about people who owned chimpanzees that turned on them. Wish I hadn't seen it.

I did too! Chimpanzee’s are not pets and apparently once they hit a certain age it is like flipping a switch. They become extremely aggressive.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, judylo said:

I never saw Cortney. What was her story?

Same story except Spain.  She met a “model,” they broke up.  Then we followed her during the pandemic as she moved in with a German rando who sold period accessories not far from her parents’ home yet she acted as though she were being held prisoner.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1