Type keyword(s) to search

Rock Of Love - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I loved me some Heather; she was such a delusional, partygirl skank and she just didn't have any fucks to give about what the other gals thought of her. The fact that she was still a stripper in her early 30's didn't seem to phase her one bit. She seemed like a hell of a lotta fun too, so I can see why Brett kept her around as both a potential girlfriend and eventual friend.

Wonder if she's okay now and stayed away from stripping for good? Still living it up in Vegas??

Can't believe I almost forgot to mention my fave ever Heather scene, beyond even her brazen titty-flash to Brett during his first night photography session and the infamous tattoo date: it was one of the final group dates/getaways in Las Vegas.

The other gals got sooooo shitfaced drunk at dinner((to the point of Lacey falling off the bar and that other gal squirting a barf-rocket from her napkin)). And yet there's Heather sitting there at the table, semi-oblivious to the others, eagerly chowing down on all that food like she hadn't eaten in days. I think she even said something to the effect of, "Hey, it was a nice free spread and I was going to enjoy my fancy dinner!"

Now that's my kinda gal: fuck all that fuckery and just get your grub on.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 2

A special Valentine's gift from VH1 - this weekend, they are marathoning Flavor of Love, I Love New York, and Rock of Love. I don't think winning that Powerball could have made me any happier. Well, maybe if I had a DVR, that would do it.

• Love 7

Caught some of the Season 1 marathon.  Seeing Heather was like visiting with an old friend!  She made that season.

The other gals got sooooo shitfaced drunk at dinner((to the point of Lacey falling off the bar and that other gal squirting a barf-rocket from her napkin)). And yet there's Heather sitting there at the table, semi-oblivious to the others, eagerly chowing down on all that food like she hadn't eaten in days. I think she even said something to the effect of, "Hey, it was a nice free spread and I was going to enjoy my fancy dinner!"

An absolute classic.  I mean really.  And Jess was mothering the two drunks, taking care of them in the obvious hope that Bret noticed (he did).  Wonder what happened to her?  Heather had all the food boxed up to take back to her room!

• Love 1

I know, right? They didn't show the third season of Flavor of Love either. The vault is huge - Daisy, Frank, Real and Chance, I Love Money...

But, last year it was only one weekend, and this year it was more, so maybe there is hope.

There's a free streaming service (with ads) called Pluto.tv that I sort of found through Roku. One of these channels (WHAT?! ch. 527) is showing the "of love" shows. I put it on last night when Rock of Love 1 was on. Probably the funniest part for me is that they air it completely without bleeping out the cursing. Now, I just have to wait for season 2.

• Love 2

So, there's no thread for it yet, but VH1 is bringing back Surreal Life, which started the whole ball rolling! There are no words to describe how happy I am right now, as I also hope it leads to re-airings of the entire Flavoverse. 

Tamar Braxton

Dennis Rodman

Kim Coles

CJ Perry

Frankie Muniz

Manny MUA

August Alsina

and Stormy Daniels

Lacey from RoL has been hinting on Insta that there is something big coming for her, and people speculated that it meant she was on this, but I don't know what it is yet (haven't checked Insta, she was supposed to reveal it yesterday.)

I just got a brand new smart tv with Tubi access built in, which means I am now marathoning this to be followed by all the other "of Love" shows.  I can confirm that Lacey's Dad coming to visit is still in the Top 10 most entertaining things I've ever seen on tv.  (And I still love Brandi M.)

• Love 2