Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Natalie is meeting an ex-wife. I actually am so agog I don’t have words.

Why do dudes always say shit like “Why wouldn’t they like you? Don’t be nervous. Why are you nervous?” Like, shut up.

Hasn't he got a clue already how she is?  He is asking for trouble.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

Why doesn't Tony drive? Most guys in a small (?) town in B.C. in my inexperienced opinion would have a pickup truck...maybe a motorcycle...a camper to take on trips...etc.

Drunk driving arrest? Too many speeding tickets? Blind as a bat, but vain about it so he won't wear glasses?

He seems to me like he's hiding stuff.

I don't like even the idea of displaying people's real skulls for decoration if that's what he's doing.    

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Can’t here folks just go to a movie?

Yes and quit expecting huge commitments after one or two sex encounters, or maybe things have changed a lot since I was single.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Hola peeps! I'm just sticking my head in for a second, houseguest and I are watching "Summer of Soul" on Hulu, but she got a phone call. What'd I miss? Did anyone bring dip? Is this seat taken?

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! I'm just sticking my head in for a second, houseguest and I are watching "Summer of Soul" on Hulu, but she got a phone call. What'd I miss? Did anyone bring dip? Is this seat taken?

Welcome welcome - nothing worth mentioning is going on.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Justin ain’t even cute and he’s boring.

He might float Veronica's boat--don't forget she thought TIM was the sexiest guy at the bar! I mean really. What was it, Weenie Night? 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Summer of Soul was really good. We watched for the Fifth Dimension, they’re one of my favorites. I have a friend who is a manager for Billy Davis and Marilyn McCoo.

I've already seen it, she's a millennial with great taste in music so I figured it was a must. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stick around, @Pepper Mostly. Nuttie is going to meet Josh’s first wife. Hilarity ensues.

Maybe Tony doesn’t drive because he can’t afford a car?

So far, Nutalie is going to meet Josh’s ex with him, Veronica’s new guy told her he might be moving back to Florida with his ex and kids, Debbie has landed in Canada and has just got to Tony’s house, chocolate sauce on the chest once settled, and now Caesar is on his third date.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He'd be right at home in Salem. We have skulls and dragons like other towns have little plantings of mums and home team bunting. 

She. She bought some skull plates recently. Some of her little skeletons have winter holiday and summer outfits.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 2