Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Silent Night, Holey Night

• Start Topic

Good thing the finance didn't lose the ring in the pool. Love the guys' reaction whenever someone holes a longer putt. Blake Sledge is a great name. Rob is going to ride that all the way.

• Love 3

Fun show.  Somehow the commercials hadn't peaked my interest in it before now.  I didn't realize it was Putt Putt.   I hope they put a stadium in Nashville.  I'd love it if one of those children's zoos was local!

• LOL 1

I didn't see this episode the first time around so I was happy it was on last night, I really needed some happy time and laughs, both of which this ep brought. I was excited to see BLAKE SLEDGE!!! win so we'll get to see him again. I'm guessing Rob is happy about that too. And it was raining this episode, I didn't know it rained that much in southern California. I was disappointed the one woman bailed on the Popcorn run, she could have made it though IMO. And there were two close on the Giant Pecker, although I guess "close" doesn't count in mini golf.

The Fishing Hole continues to be my favorite. And some day I want to see someone make it all the way to the wedding cake. Good luck to the newly engaged couple. What a bummer if she had said no. That would have been worth a couple playbacks on Rob's computer, complete with Xs and directional arrows.

In all, another great episode that made me feel better.

• Love 2
On 8/27/2021 at 2:44 PM, Rickster said:

I thought it weird to rerun an episode when no other special event, like the Olympics, was conflicting with the show. 

My guess is that the pandemic has made them need to stretch out the episodes, like it’s done for quite a few other shows. Maybe they weren’t able to make the amount of episodes they intended

4 hours ago, DanaK said:
On 8/27/2021 at 2:44 PM, Rickster said:

I thought it weird to rerun an episode when no other special event, like the Olympics, was conflicting with the show. 

My guess is that the pandemic has made them need to stretch out the episodes, like it’s done for quite a few other shows. Maybe they weren’t able to make the amount of episodes they intended

Or they need to stretch it out to fill space before some other show starts in the fall, and figured it made more sense to throw in a rerun now than after the finale.