Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Decommissioned

• Start Topic

(edited)

The Martez sisters working for Ahsoka is a twist... I thought they would never see each other again

No payday for the Batchers - and Wrecker will either have a stroke or betray his brothers...

Cid has more reason to rat out the Batchers...

Edited by paigow
  • Love 2

The Martez sisters may be working with Ahsoka, but it wasn't Ahsoka in the hologram.  Rafa referred the hologram figure as "him" when she directed R7 to patch a channel for the  communication.  Maybe the hologram figure was Rex?

Rafa and Trace!!! Never expected to see them again *does a little happy dance*

Omega struggling with the energy bow at the beginning was a nice touch. I've seen some theories that she's Force-sensitive but I really hope she's not. My money's on her being engineered as a Taskmaster-like character. That's why she could punch the right panel in the pilot and got the better of Crosshair. 

Dammit, nobody listened to Wrecker having an 'Order 66' seizure/episode?!? I get it, they were kind of busy but it's still frustrating.

I loved all the action pieces in this one, and every character including Rafa and Trace, had his/her big moment. 

That said knowing Rafa I'm a bit worried who she contacted at the end. As much as I like the Martez sisters and as much as I would like for them to work for what sounds like the beginnings of the Rebel Alliance I have my doubts. Rafa's words about knowing where to find those rogue Clones sounded a tad sinister. Either way, I hope to see them again - maybe then the tiny, tiny boat I noticed between Hunter and Trace can grow a bit 😁

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MissLucas said:

maybe then the tiny, tiny boat I noticed between Hunter and Trace can grow a bit 😁

Remember that Filoni originally planned for Trace to be a dude.. then Trasoka was almost a thing... Hunter might end up like Jack from Titanic

• LOL 3

Once again, Echo teaching Omega the important lessons. Practicing with distractions. Luck vs Skill. I figured out of the Batch, he would really grow into teaching Omega the best. I wonder if Omega will ever get her own little Bad Batch armor.

Rafa and Trace! I loved them the first time around and I loved them here. I thought we were going to get Hondo-who of COURSE would just love Omega to bits. Thought Hunter had sparks with both Rafa and Trace. Trace feels like she’s grown up a bit from the last time we’ve seen her.

Oh man Wrecker. Was that Crosshair in his head saying “Good soldiers follow orders?” Interesting that it was Omega’s voice that brought him back around.

Like that Rafa, who was all about the quick money making deal before, is seemingly fighting for the Rebels-a twist I would not have expected if someone told me that after Clone Wars. Telling Hunter he would have to pick a side when it seems like she has too is also growth. 

So I definitely think we’re getting Rex AND Ahsoka soon. After Hunter’s comment about it being easier as a soldier, it seems like he’s primed for information about the Empire and Order 66 from Rex. At one point Trace says “they’re fighting against the Empire,” so more then one Rebel. And then Rafa told R7 to hail “him.” I would like to think it was Rex as the contact, but it could have been Bail Organa too. Rex and Ahsoka make the most sense. Plus with Wrecker on the edge, Ahsoka could be his tipping point.

• Love 1

Guys, it’s Maul.  Greyish/Black robes, shows up in a hologram, also has beef with the Empire...  All roads in the Cloniverse lead to Maul.

Overall I thought this was another fun episode- I’m really enjoying seeing the immediate fallout from the end of the Clone Wars.  It’s interesting how it’s not just the Empire gobbling up power, but there are these other factions jockeying for position now.  However I hope we continue to meet new characters like Cid too. I don’t need every episode of this show to be “the Batch runs into CW character X.”  Keep giving us new stuff- that’s part of what made Clones a fun show in the first place.

• Love 1
(edited)

I saw season 7 of Clone Wars late so I wasn't aware of the Martez sisters' low ranking among some fans until I watched this episode. I'm not surprised because Rafa is an asshole. Trace is okay but she drove me crazy by being an idiot and dumping the spice. I thought they were an interesting for one episode when they first appeared but when I realized it was going to be a four episode arc I thought  "Oh boy..." I do like that they're like something out of an 80s movie or TV show. Like you'd see them both on Miami Vice or Punky Brewster. That era of gang members with headbands and switchblades. When Ashoka was walking around their neighborhood I expected to see breakdancers and boom boxes! It's crazy to me that era was 30 to 40 years ago.

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 2

Maul seems to be a favorite in many discussions. I sincerely hope not - he already gobbled up way too many episodes of CW. I'd like to think Rafa is choosing her business partners a bit more wisely nowadays but who knows? It has to be someone we know otherwise all the taunting makes no sense. 

Omega has now comms and a weapon - girl needs some protective gear because no matter how hard Hunter tries to keep her out of actual combat scenarios she always ends up right in the middle of things. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MissLucas said:

Maul seems to be a favorite in many discussions. I sincerely hope not - he already gobbled up way too many episodes of CW. I'd like to think Rafa is choosing her business partners a bit more wisely nowadays but who knows?

He runs a vast criminal organization and would not need to contract out a simple heist. Especially smugglers that tried to rip him off before.

6 hours ago, Chyromaniac said:

Guys, it’s Maul.  Greyish/Black robes, shows up in a hologram, also has beef with the Empire...  All roads in the Cloniverse lead to Maul.

I thought Maul at first but, I swear on my screen the robes looked more dusty brown

On 6/5/2021 at 1:15 PM, Chyromaniac said:

Maul would be interesting-and definitely a twist. Every Thursday night Twitter goes bonkers that Rex is finally going to show up. With R7, Wrecker’s chip, and talk about fighting against the Empire, Rex is logical. But Maul would be a twist.

Plus, I’ve always wondered if Maul and Ahsoka worked together after Order 66. They were practically cordial in Rebels-not what I would have expected after Ahsoka used him as a diversion. Would it be WILD if Maul is on the side of the Rebels, if only as a means to find Kenobi?