Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E17: Someone Saved My Life Tonight

• Start Topic

On 6/13/2021 at 3:32 AM, LittlePeas3 said:

Didn't Meredith do the online thing when Alex and Jo tied the knot on the ferry boat? 

Yes.

And weird. I didn't stop to think about Richard officiating at the wedding.

It's Grey's Anatomy -  everyone is everything when they need them to be...I mean world renown surgeons do the grunt work like shave heads and put in IV's etc...

• Love 3
On 6/11/2021 at 11:24 PM, anna0852 said:

Get licensed/certified to conduct weddings is ridiculously easy. Internet and some money is all that is needed. My brother and his wife had a friend officiate their wedding. 

On 6/13/2021 at 4:32 AM, LittlePeas3 said:

Didn't Meredith do the online thing when Alex and Jo tied the knot on the ferry boat? 

Yep, and Meredith even did it on her phone, on the boat.  She was "ordained" in about 15 minutes or less.  I think that part was ridiculous, but otherwise it is very easy.

• Love 4

I’m Team Linc re Amelia/Linc split. I don’t think Amelia is in the wrong to not want to get married but I think her handling of it was moronic. Instead of just telling him how she felt she turned it into this big woe is me I’m such a victim drama. Linc has shown time and time again he’s a reasonable and loving partner so there’s no way he wouldn’t have at least listened to her and tried to understand.

Also although him fostering Luna was ridiculous and unrealistic her shock at the idea he’d go out of his way to help Jo after he’s spent their entire relationship bending over backwards for her “sisters” was eye rolling. 

On 6/3/2021 at 10:20 PM, KaveDweller said:

Maggie's dad and Winston's grandma kind of suck. If Maggie and Winston want to get married right away in the backyard that is there choice. And if you disagree that strongly say something before flying to Seattle and quarantining to go to the wedding.

A thousand times this.  What kind of jerks go through all this, then wait until the middle of the ceremony to raise their concerns?  It's so self-centered, even for Grey's.  I would have told them both to sit down, and we'd have a party later on to celebrate the wedding. 

And I just can't with Amelia.  She's so tiring.  Maybe instead of hashing this all out with your AA group for months, you speak to Linc directly? 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, txhorns79 said:

And I just can't with Amelia.  She's so tiring.  Maybe instead of hashing this all out with your AA group for months, you speak to Linc directly? 

Because everything with Amelia has to be ridiculously dramatic and in her head she’s always both the hero/victim.

• Love 2