Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Choices (2)

• Start Topic

The team investigates the deadly bar bombing and impending criminal turf war involving Sasha Broussard. Also, while Pride must come to terms with having Connor in his life, Carter and Hannah work to define their new relationship.

It looks like this show is going to end with another protracted and messy multi-part episode, largely about people (Sacha & son) we don’t care about. All I have to say is TPTB better not split up Dwayne and Rita.

• Love 1

I'm beginning to think that the COVID lockdowns sucked the brains out of so many tv writers.  The shows that I've watched this season have gotten so bad and so cliched that it's an insult to the viewers' intelligence.   

NCIS mothership is almost unwatchable now.  This show has retconned an affair between Dwayne Pride and Sasha Broussard (not even hinted at in the prior season which featured her) that resulted in a son and for what?  To make drama between him and Rita, cause all this stupid angst, because all of a sudden this kid he knew nothing about is now HIS SON, and to drive home that Dwayne really is like dear old late Dad.  

So we'll have the remaining shows featuring Sasha getting her due (and probably killed off in some way),   Carter and Hannah declaring their L.U.V. for each other, Tammy moving in with her girlfriend, and the big wedding of Pride and Rita and everybody (including The Son) dancing the night away at the bar.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I missed the few episodes before this one but looks like I didn't miss much.

About Conner not knowing why his mother was in prison: am I really supposed to believe that not a single local news report covered the prison release of the member of a New Orleans crime family and even if Conner didn't see it, that it didn't make its way to his school? This is the age of the internet, so I don't think so. (Did they say where Conner was while Sasha was in prison in the previous episode? Was he in a foster family? If so, would they really allow the kid back into the care of the boss of a crime family without regular visits/some sort of supervision?)

I don't know if they thought it was noble of Pride not to tell Conner why his mother went to prison but the kid asked and I think he should have told him. And all Pride would have needed to do was open up Google, pull up the articles and let the kid read for himself.

I get that all that makes for better drama but if they could add just an ounce of credibility to it, it would be much better!

I agree, it would have been so much better if Conner hadn't been Pride's son and Sasha had used him. Seems more in character for her anyway.

Somehow, this episode was an hour long without much in it. It felt like the conversation was turning in circles because the writer had writer's block about half way through when Pride and Sasha were yet again talking about how she didn't do it and he was wrongfully accusing her.

• Love 2