Type keyword(s) to search

S09E11: The Waiting Game

druzy
  • Start Topic

Yes!  She spent some ridiculous amount of money on inappropriate play clothes from some boutique.  Super frilly expensive dresses.  One look at Leah and you can see she is in clothing from Children's Place, Justice (RIP), and probably Old Navy, Target, and Walmart.  So if she grows out of them in three weeks or soils them it's not a big deal.  

• Love 5
On 4/6/2021 at 9:22 PM, Chris Knight said:

I haven't watched the whole ep yet but in the "previously on TM" segment, I finally remembered who Amber reminded me of when she was yelling at her brother...Kathy Bates in Misery !  "WHAT'S THE MATTER? I'll tell you "what's the matter." I go out of my way for you. I do everything to try and make you happy. I feed you, I clean you, I dress you, and what thanks do I get? "Oh, you bought the wrong paper, Annie, I can't write on this paper, Annie." Well, I'll get your stupid paper but you just better start showing me a little appreciation around here, Mr. MAN."

Hahahah I just read that entire thing in Kathy Bates voice . Misery is the best . And yes to Amber sounding like that !!

• Love 4

Omg stop with the insistence of a “bond” with Leah, Amber. If you have to insist you’re a good mom, you absolutely are not. Somebody watching your lame ass Instagram stories does not indicate the process of a bond. And of course all good moms reach out to their kids via Snapchat and accuse them of being fake!  Leah’s realization that Amber is nothing but the uterus that housed her is giving me life. I wouldn’t have had the courage or clarity to voice that kind of opinion at 12, so I give Leah massive props for her maturity and wisdom at such a young age. She’s sticking to her boundary of no 1:1 time and that’s amazing. 

Tyler is entitled and delusional when it comes to Carly. YES, it’s fully your responsibility to reach out if you want to know Carly. Cate and Tyler yelling over each other makes my head hurt. Catelynn’s makeup looked nice this episode and not so...drag queen-like. 

Can you imagine complaining to your boss about your absentee husband after your son takes a shit in his garage? It blows my mind that she thinks this is professional and appropriate. 

Well, isn’t Cheyenne a pleasant little ray of sunshine, screeching at her sister “nobody cares about you!” in front of two young kids. I cannot believe nobody said like hey, I know you’re anxious but chill the fuck out and mind your basic manners. I hate that the little toddlers witnessed such a rude remark. And then they comforted her! Whoever mentioned Zach’s brother upthread is not exaggerating; that man is frickin gorgeous. I hope he works in film or modeling cuz holy crap that face. And that voice! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 4/7/2021 at 10:33 AM, WahooLAH99 said:

Ty lost me totally when he said “they raised out daughter” he still does not get it! They are not babysitters! They ARE her parents! She is their daughter! And the reason you don’t know how to control yourself if because you have never had a job or anything to hold you accountable. If you had done one honest day of work in you life, you would know you can’t just tell your boss to go f themselves. But since you do nothing but sit on your butt all day or go on vacation you have no clue!

THANK YOU!!!

On 4/7/2021 at 11:00 AM, BrownBear2012 said:

Cheyenne: I was appalled at the outburst at her sister when she was describing her pregnancy discomforts...OMG! Yelling  "It's not about you!!!" was really disgusting and mean. Cheyenne is a diva and self centered, self absorbed brat. All this angst about whether her unborn child will have the same genetic issues that Ryder has is just about Cheyenne...her need for everyone to pay attention to her...she knew this will always be a possibility for any other children she may have so why the drama? I'm sorry but Zach is just a sperm donor for this spoiled brat. She has an agenda and he fit the first item on the agenda...he got her pregnant. I feel badly for this guy...she doesn't love him. Her Mother was just sitting there and didn't say anything when Cheyenne barked at her other daughter? That says alot about her sister's place in this family...second fiddle all the time.

Really only came on here to talk about this.  What a selfish asshole.  That was such a disgusting display of shittiness.  How come she was not told to fuck off?  What a weird family. 

• Love 4

I've had a soft spot for Amber and held out hope for her a lot longer than most, here and elsewhere, but this season my feelings for her have dropped (as another problematic fave used to say). There are so many times when it would not be difficult at all to do the right thing, but she still chooses the worst option. At best, Amber's mental illness is progressing unchecked and could be treated with consistent therapy and medication, but I'm afraid that's not where this is all headed.

Speaking of untreated, does Tyler have some hearing loss? That's the only way I could excuse his compulsive need to start yelling if anyone else tries to talk. He may believe he's too good for Catelynn, but I doubt he'd find too many other women willing to be shouted down constantly. Sadly, I do think he's the better parent, in terms of being more attentive as well as not building an entire wardrobe out of "being a parent is literally torture someone pls kill me" shirts while actively trying to have more children.

• Love 7

The only decent mother on this show is Kristina!!  Why is Amber even on the show? She has never been  a mother.. just a  birth Mom. Maybe it should have been called "Teen Mom or Dad"..  then Gary may  have had his share of well earned credit !! 

• Love 6
On 4/13/2021 at 6:47 PM, alotmorestupider said:

Can you imagine complaining to your boss about your absentee husband after your son takes a shit in his garage? It blows my mind that she thinks this is professional and appropriate. 

I mean, can you really go back to talking about profit margins or whatever the fuck they were discussing after your son just drops a deuce in your boss’ garage? Lol 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

• Love 2