Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E33: Dirty Little Secrets

• Start Topic

TBD

More fun with felons and felon followers.  Will Quaylon and Shavel tie the knot?  Will Mamas Quaylon and Shavel's "Hell No!!!!" ring across the land?  And what of ersatz Indian John, Kristianna and Tara?  Has Mama K&T created irreconcilable dramahz?  Is EI John getting his income from shady sources? Will Chon drop off his Dear John letter?  Will Chane explode?  Will Puppy stay out of the pound?  And what of Britanzzzzzzzz?

Original air date 2021.03.05

• LOL 5

John’s daughter’s “Harpo, who dis woman” attitude had me rolling. “I give it a year, tops.” Kristianna did put on a lot of weight - she carries her weight in her midsection.

Sarah deserves whatever she gets from Michael at this point. Pay stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I think Brittney thinks this is going to make her look good. 

It just doesn't.  I find Cyndi more sympathetic and she is a drug addict who fucked over children......still more likable than Brittney.  

• Love 9
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think Brittney thinks this is going to make her look good. 

It just doesn't.  I find Cyndi more sympathetic and she is a drug addict who fucked over children......still more likable than Brittney.  

Bingo ... she is not a psychologist she is not a psychiatrist she has no fucking clue what she is doing ... She needs to back off and let someone that actually knows what they are doing help ... she is gonna push this woman to far and shes gonna snap  

• Love 9

I got a lot of entertainment out of John's confessional talking head. He does have a devilish twinkle in his eye as he recounts his misdeeds.  BTW, I guess we can't call him 'Ersatz Indian' any more; maybe 'Ersatz Lakota' (since he's actually Chickasaw)?

I do have to question his math, though. If he's currently 47 (according to the chyron), that means he was born in 1974. If he married his first wife in 1989, he was 15 at the time!

And $20K on horror movie bric-a-brac? I'm with Krustianna's Ungrateful Mom: how is he financing his lifestyle? His explanation that he's pulling 'double shifts' as a 'Child Services Provider'...😏

Couldn't believe my eyes when Shawn asked for a HUG from that toxic bish; was surprised that she didn't knee him. Glad to see his family isn't buying his 'apology'. 

Why do I get the feeling Amber isn't actually all that into Backward Shades Sammy?

Instead of quizzing Murgh about his love life every time she sees him, when is Mamma Murgh going to ask 'so do you have a JOB yet to support all the baby-making?' The female 'friend' he met at the cafe looked like she put an old dirty string mop on her head; she was also bigger than Murgh, and dressed like a ninja janitor.

Shovel, OTOH, was dressed as a disco clown, but at least she looks like she put lots of effort into it.  Quaylude seems to have lost his matchy outfits, and is letting his hairstyle go to hell. He actually looked kind of dirty last night. And how dare Shovel ask him not to call other women any more; HE GAVE HER A RING (that she probably bought herself)!!!!

Mama June is just not an acceptable substitute for this circus 😢

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Loved the Andrea, Mormon's from Utah segment!

She is so cartoonish compared to Lamar and her kids. The dress with the fuzzy boa to meet her friends who were dressed like they just finished getting groceries from Winco.

In a stretch Limousine.

Once inside, a quick prayer, and a hope that they don't get the Los Angeles Hepatitis infection.

First stop, a donut shop.

Andrea's talking head where she gives a little slam to to her friends as "judgey", and shares that one of them judged another one for not having a double oven.

Then the three friends slam her back by announcing that Andrea is now a diva and is not wearing Mormon Underwear.  

And due to their judginess, she ditches them while in the limo, in front of her non-Utah house.

Bummed it was so short and we have to wait for the party!

Edited by itsadryheat
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Loved the Andrea, Mormon's from Utah segment!

She is so cartoonish compared to Lamar and her kids. The dress with the fuzzy boa to meet her friends who were dressed like they just finished getting groceries from Winco.

In a stretch Limousine.

Once inside, a quick prayer, and a hope that they don't get the Los Angeles Hepatitis infection.

First stop, a donut shop.

Andrea's talking head where she gives a little slam to to her friends as "judgey", and shares that one of them judged another one for not having a double oven.

Then the three friends slam her back by announcing that Andrea is now a diva and is not wearing Mormon Underwear.  

And due to their judginess, she ditches them while in the limo, in front of her non-Utah house.

Bummed it was so short and we have to wait for the party!

I don't want them to see my house then rolls up on them in that limo and calls them peasants girl they have seen this show they know you aint rich like that  ..... I LOL'ed at her saying that in her talking head

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7

Oh, where to begin? Andrea, the snob, trying to beat down her besties with the LA lifestyle, but ashamed to show them her ghetto home so she bounces and sends them off. What? But, hey, Andy Cohen, we have a new bunch of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City for you! Judgy and oh so stylish (eyeroll). Destinieee, jonesing for her muthafuckin crack, sweating after walking a block and a half, demanding to be supported by the feral looking Shawn, giving chutzpah a whole new meaning. And Shawn, you can grovel all you want, but your ex and kids know you are a bad dad and are ready to dump them for another cheap trick. Mother Britaneeee is a mess of tics and dramatic emoting, completely wasted on her ex-husband who sensibly keeps her at arms length. I have nothing but respect and admiration for Shovel, who leaves her house in the most unflattering getups, suitable only for What Not to Wear, and so colorful. Wow, you do you, gurl. And Quaylon, have you found a job? Maybe Shovel would be more tolerable if you didn't see each other every single minute of every single day? Am I missing anyone? John and Kristianna, don't care. Oh, yes, Sarah and Devil Dick. Sigh. She's an idiot and he's a scammer. She will ALWAYS take him back and he will ALWAYS have a side piece or multiple side pieces. His daughters will be on the pole by their 18th birthday, looking for a sugar daddy to luvvvv them. So sad, and yet so predictable. Intervention is full of Rains and Aviahhhhnas. Needle tracks and hepatitis instead of a loving and mature father.

• Love 4