Type keyword(s) to search

S1E2: Oh! Sweet Something

• Start Topic

Seeing Sarah do the Elliot hair blow made me incredibly happy. 

The actress who plays the young Kate does a very good job at sounding like Sarah. In some parts it seems so good I was convinced they must have dubbed it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Honestly if I were Kate I’d be telling both Tully and Johnny to fuck off. Nobody deserves to feel or be treated as second best. The relationship is so inappropriate. 

Edited by Avabelle
  • Love 2
On 2/23/2021 at 12:22 PM, MoreCoffeePlease said:

How much money did/does Johnny make? That is a multi-million dollar water view.

I know. I think Kate made a kind of snarky comment (in a friendly way) about Tully's amazing view, and her apartment. It took me a two or three episodes to realize how big her own house was, and that they had that view, the swimming pool, etc. Her home was nothing to sneeze at. 

• Love 4
On 2/23/2021 at 9:22 AM, MoreCoffeePlease said:

How much money did/does Johnny make? That is a multi-million dollar water view.

If Tully's show is supposed to be on the same level as Oprah, Johnny as the executive producer would have made a lot of money. Plus, Seattle real estate wasn't as expensive in the 90s (i.e. pre-Amazon) as it is now.

• Useful 2