Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Hornet's Nest Feet

Dr. Ebonie's skills are tested as she attempts to diagnose a patient with feet covered in huge, wart-like masses; Dr. Brad is confronted with a mystery case that could be related to elephant man as well as a patient with paper-skin thin.

Airs 1/25/21

Sweet. Baby. Jesus. 

I can't even. 

Poor dude Sebastian. Gosh it's on his hands now too.

Let's get that thing off his eyelid too. 

Dr. Brad has a nice new office.

Poor Carly. She is so cute.

What awful conditions people have to deal with. 

Edited by seasons
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, seasons said:

Sweet. Baby. Jesus. 

I can't even. 

Poor dude Sebastian. Gosh it's on his hands now too.

Why no masks Dr. Vincent? Dr brad and patient wore them.

Dr. Brad has a nice new office.

Poor Carly. She is so cute.

What awful conditions people have to deal with. 

3 hours ago, seasons said:

Word.

3 hours ago, seasons said:

Why no masks Dr. Vincent? Dr brad and patient wore them.

That bugged me, too, especially after her and her family's rampant Covid noncompliance in the Christmas episode.  But I noticed a label on the jar of stuff that was going to the lab, and in the upper right corner is a DOS (date of surgery? specimen?) of 2-21-2020, which was before the shutdown.  I really wish the show had made that clear, because especially after the Christmas episode, I was thinking, "I would definitely choose to go to Brad instead of her."   It's not a good look for her practice.

• Love 2

This show is really getting intense. The conditions they are treating are really incredible.  You have to see it to believe it. 

From what I’ve read about the man with tree bark like growths, they never stop growing.  It’s a matter of constantly removing them.  I guess that beats living with the pain and disability of letting them grow out of control.  

The suffering people endure with the conditions they show on this program is so heartbreaking.   I just wish everyone could get help.  

• Love 2

Since the growths had started taking hold of his face and hands, wouldn't he be better served with Dr. Pimple Popper. It appeared as if it was a skin disorder, not a foot disorder.

I agree that there needs to be an update. I was a bit skeptical about only a couple of photos with no explanation at all. At the very least, a video call.

• Love 2

After doing a bit of reading on Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis, it's clear that this is a skin disease, not a foot condition. As such, Dr. Lee would have been a more appropriate choice than Dr. Vincent and she could have also addressed the growths on his face and hands. Now I don't now exactly how Sebastian's situation was presented to TLC, but this seems very strange if not unethical.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, gingerormaryann said:

After doing a bit of reading on Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis, it's clear that this is a skin disease, not a foot condition. As such, Dr. Lee would have been a more appropriate choice than Dr. Vincent and she could have also addressed the growths on his face and hands. Now I don't now exactly how Sebastian's situation was presented to TLC, but this seems very strange if not unethical.

Maybe she can see him for the ones on other parts of his body.  The foot ones really needed a lot a cutting that would take a podiatrist who knows foot anatomy.  The others seemed smaller and not as wide spread.  Maybe could be taken off with local anesthesia.

I'm mad that Dr Pimple Popper has moved to the new Discovery Streaming that I will never pay money to watch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I haven’t checked to see if it’s included in what I already have, but if not I won’t pay more either.  I’m fed up with paying for various apps.  Starting March, I’m only going to have Amazon video.  To me all those paying services are ridiculous.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
On 1/26/2021 at 7:20 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

This show is really getting intense. The conditions they are treating are really incredible.  You have to see it to believe it. 

From what I’ve read about the man with tree bark like growths, they never stop growing.  It’s a matter of constantly removing them.  I guess that beats living with the pain and disability of letting them grow out of control.  

The suffering people endure with the conditions they show on this program is so heartbreaking.   I just wish everyone could get help.  

When people have conditions like this, or fibromyalgia, they need a holistic remedy.  There are homeopathic doctors that could help.

• LOL 2