Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Leda and the Swan (1)

• Start Topic

When a Navy therapist with a high level of security clearance is murdered, Pride and the team discover that she was working around the system to get justice for victims of sexual assault. Meanwhile, Carter's mother confronts him when he refuses to talk to the FBI for a background check on her behalf, and Sebastian starts to form a bond with a key witness who was hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Sebastian can be so naive at times, i hope this girl is the real deal.  She wasn’t a key witness though.... she couldn’t even give a description of the killer. 
I continue to dislike Carter. He was extremely obnoxious on his first episode and then he became meek as a lamb.  Now we are supposed to believe this DUI switch wouldn’t have been uncovered by the NCIS vetting process. But that  the FBI wouldgo back and look at red light cameras of a DUI he already admitted to? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 3

Carter's mom is Coco Hernandez.  That's the most interesting thing about him.  

For the first time this season and episode was the majority of the episode.  It may have been 55% majority but it's progress. 

I kept waiting for the woman Sebastian was helping to be a flake liar or con artist.  I still think she's going to take advantage of him somehow.  And move talking your friend who's going through PTSD into having some stranger and her kid live into living in her backyard. 

• Love 1
On 1/19/2021 at 2:37 AM, Maverick said:

Carter's mom is Coco Hernandez.  That's the most interesting thing about him.  

For the first time this season and episode was the majority of the episode.  It may have been 55% majority but it's progress. 

I kept waiting for the woman Sebastian was helping to be a flake liar or con artist.  I still think she's going to take advantage of him somehow.  And move talking your friend who's going through PTSD into having some stranger and her kid live into living in her backyard. 

I spent their entire first call trying to place her, and was finally able to when we saw her in person. It was bothering me so much!

I too was worried that the woman would end up being somehow shady, but I really hope she isn't.

• Love 1

I'm growing to like Carter, I have no idea why. I giggled when he was just hovering around Hannah's desk because he just wanted to talk. He's so awkward when he's not trying to be smooth and untouchable.

Why is Sebastian so head over heels in seconds for this lady? I also thought it was weird when he had an irritated/angry (?) look on his face when her kid showed up at the end. I thought he was trying to reunite them?

From TVLine's Ask Matt: Talk about unfair programming! The last episode of NCIS: New Orleans was “Part 1,” and no one has listed an episode date for “Part 2.” Can you enlighten me? — Katy
Matt: Consider this my early Valentine’s Day gift: That two-parter will resume on Sunday, Feb. 14.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1