Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E27: Life After Lockup: Payback is a Snitch

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Scott has nerves of steel, but also smart not to give Lindsey the reaction she's looking for. The rest of the show was rather meh in my opinion. 

Nerves of steel and a lip of putty.  What a man!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Random thoughts

1. Why can't Scott just break the lease?  The landlord has a contract with Scott, and that house was rented before Lindsay got out of prison, she is probably isn't on the lease.  If thats the case, then I don't see how she has any property rights at all.  She isn't a squatter (with squatters rights), because the house was rented, it just wasn't rented to HER.  She isn't staying in a home owned by Scott, where she would have maybe established some tenancy rights, the house is owned by someone else.  I can't stand either of them - but I don't know why Scott hasn't visited an attorney.  He keeps saying its not cut and dry, but Scott seems like one of those people who did a 10 minute Google search and trusts that he knows everything there is to know.  But, he might have some wiggle room to break his lease, eat the security deposit and just move on.  

2.  All men need to have a long hard think before getting dredlocks.  This is doubly true for white men who get dredlocks because I've never seen a white man with dredlocks that didn't look disastrous

3. John and those grilled cheese sandwiches.  One was totally burned, the other was raw.  It was kind of his friend to even consider eating it.  

4. But maybe its better than the brown and yellow food at Lacey's house.  She was like the only one who had any produce on her plate.  

5. The Lacey/Chane conversation was ridiculous.  My favorite part was Lacey trying to claim some moral superiority because she is pregnant.  LOL.  Not even Chane is buying that.

6.  Did they zoom in on Scott's degree?  Where did he go to college, I couldn't tell.

7.  Shavel was all gums with Quaylon showed up with his damn suitcase, like he wasn't even allowed to drop his luggage at the hotel?  

8.  STILL NOT YOUR CHILD'S FATHER SHAVEL

9. M'Elia is such a beautiful little girl.  I want to smile everytime she is on screen.

10.  I'm a little bored with Amber and Puppy, but Puppy knows how to do herself up.  I need the name of the body shaper she was wearing, because she looked like she lost about 15 pounds of midsection in that thing.  

11. Dmark is trying to hard to get through to Shavel and she is as dumb as a box of rocks.  her daughter is fragile, shavel can't keep bringing "daddies" into her life.  She should have never put her child in that position.  But now that she did and the relationship is shaky she needs to do what she can to break it to M'Elia and keep Quaylon AND OTHER MEN out of her life for a while.

12. I low key blame Andrea for part of the problem with Shante.  Because I think Andrea is very, very possessive and probably does keep Lamar away from Shante and its created ill will between the two of them.  Lamar should have put his foot down, but Andrea flies off the handle, and he doesn't want to go back to prison.  I think the reason Andrea "wanted to be a part" of Priscilla meeting Shante was so she could put a stop to it.  The only way Lamar was ever going to get that done was how he did it, in secret.  Andrea has to accept that because she behaves that way and flies off the handle, people will just keep things from her because they don't want to incur her wrath. 

13.  Shawn is a goober.  But I don't see where Destinee and her sister have the gall to be assholes to him.  Neither of these broke bitches had the money or credit to get Destinee out on bond.  I'm just as tired of hearing about this 50k, but the fact is that he is the only one who put himself on the line to bail Destinee's troll looking ass out of jail.  

14.  Scott crying about how he has never been in such a toxic relationship.  Cry me a river.  Dude, you had purely transactional relationships because you slept with hookers.  You crunched the numbers and thought this sex would cheaper.  You were wrong.  LOL.  These two are made for each other

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

I'd be looking forward to Lindsey getting her ass carted back to prison, but this show never gives me what I want😭 Flappy still trying to find that exculpatory paragraph in the book!

Aw at how loving and reasonable Lamar is with Priscilla. Andrea's bald spot and belligerent attitude still proudly on display.

Shovel tells her 4 year old that some random jailbird is her 'father' and gives her a PHONE. What could go wrong??? Also, many years ago, I worked at a department store and got an unbelievable deal on a carpet cleaner. I didn't have a car, so I wheeled it to the bus stop, boarded and then walked 4 blocks home pushing it through my neighborhood. So I guess I don't have moral authority to giggle at Quaylude and his suitcase rolling through Branson. (Although, what happened to his truck?)

If Puppy hadn't been trying to rip off the US taxpayers by getting herself 'adopted' by dummy Vince, I'd feel a little sorry for her being played by Amber.  From her first appearance, Amber admitted she was a hustler and would always be looking out for #1; apparently the convict she's got on the side has better prospects than Puppy.

Goggling at Lacey and Chane leading prayers and talking morals. But aw again at Chane's affection for his stepchildren.

Not really sure why Shawn thinks being at the courthouse in person is going to secure his money? Or does he just want to know right away that he's going bankrupt? Goggling at 1) Density's sister ironing her jeans and 2) these 2 skanks 'praying'.

Murgh sure does have Cabbage Patch's number. Although we all heard her SWEAR she'll never sleep with him again, they seem to have some secret language about f'ing versus having sex or something.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

Not really sure why Shawn thinks being at the courthouse in person is going to secure his money? Or does he just want to know right away that he's going bankrupt? Goggling at 1) Density's sister ironing her jeans and 2) these 2 skanks 'praying'.

I was cringing in expectation that Density would pray something like, "And, Lord, please let the plane crash that that f****n' idiot Shawn is flying in on."

• LOL 12
3 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I wondered if Murgh was trying to state making love vs. fucking, but with all of his blood in his 😈🍆he couldn't think of the terms; hence, having sex vs. fucking.  Of course, I'll never have sex with him again Sarah fund that charming.  🙄

Of course you'll never have sex with him.  You don't even want to risk the devil dick possession.   You'd need a priest for the exorcism  and a doctor for the STDs. 

• LOL 3

Lacey is a bad liar. Shane seemed very hurt. John should move on,his friend from prison seems like a good friend to him. Sarah doesn't even try to hide that she's still in love with Michael smh. Malcolm needs to break up with her. Why was she even offering him a beer?? He's joking about their sex together,like it's a inside joke of theirs. Sarah was just so giddy with excitement having Michael's attention again. Michael even said himself he can sleep with Sarah whenever he wants and that it will never change. They both know Malcolm is going to see this,yeah Malc you need to move on. Everyone on here talks about Shavel's looks. She sure gets a lot of male attention. I saw somewhere online that Dmark isn't her real cousin. Shavel had a cute guy take her out on a date despite her "appearance". Now Q is crawling back to her now. Destinie's sister never smiles. She always looks and seems pissed off imo. Shawn's ex Kelly is another one that needs to move on. Shawn has terrible Destinie listed in his contacts as "My Girl". Smh.

Edited by ErikaLovesNihad
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm surprised at Amber's storyline. I thought she would be the one to get played by Puppy. I still don't buy that she's into guys. How does she know Scrapp from Love and Hip Hop anyways? Lol. I thought Puppy wasn't even that into Amber until she came on the show. When she was in prison she didn't care that Amber might hook up with Vince,she was actually telling her to from what I can remember. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, ErikaLovesNihad said:

I'm surprised at Amber's storyline. I thought she would be the one to get played by Puppy. I still don't buy that she's into guys. How does she know Scrapp from Love and Hip Hop anyways? Lol. I thought Puppy wasn't even that into Amber until she came on the show. When she was in prison she didn't care that Amber might hook up with Vince,she was actually telling her to from what I can remember. 

So if Amber had married Vince and they "adopted" Puppy, if Amber and Puppy were in a relationship, wouldn't that be incest?

• LOL 7
On 1/24/2021 at 3:03 PM, AZChristian said:

So if Amber had married Vince and they "adopted" Puppy, if Amber and Puppy were in a relationship, wouldn't that be incest?

LOL OMG this totally reminded me of the move Dick with Kristin dunst and I just busted out laughing

So you really think that my dad could be alive?

Alive and famous! It makes perfect sense, he was probably married or something and your mom had to keep it a secret to protect his reputation. I mean, he's probably out there right now, his heart breaking because he can't reach out to the one person who truly maters to him. His darling daughter

My life is so tragic!

Or it could be worse! What if... years from now you get married and find out that your finacee's dad is your dad, too, and you two are brother and sister!

Oh my GOD!

Mhm. It's called incest, Arlene. And it's against the law.

• LOL 1