Type keyword(s) to search

Jean-Ralphio: The Wo-oooooorst!

POLL OPEN

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ha I love Jean Ralphio. I'm sorry but he makes me laugh my ass off. The actor does a great job and the writing is on point.

I voted for his sister as the wooooorst! Because Jean Ralphio is right when he said that about her and everyone who said tht about Jerry is wroooooong!

• Love 1

I voted for his sister as the wooooorst! Because Jean Ralphio is right when he said that about her and everyone who said tht about Jerry is wroooooong!

I agree; voting for Jerry is wrong. I voted for Dr. Saperstein though because of what he did to Tom. :/

• Love 3

Ok, I had to look them up on IMDB to make sure the actors who play John Ralphio and Mona Lisa were not related. They look like they could be siblings. Glad we are getting them in small doses. 

• Love 2

Mona Lisa is definitely the worst. Jean-Ralphio, despite his laziness and occasional criminal activities, at least does seem to value his friendship with Tom.

Totally. And to me Mona Lisa's quirks and obnoxious ways have a touch of "fuck you" to them and general disrespect. Jean Ralphio quirks and annoying ways are more innocent and often oblivious.

She's the wooooooooooooorst !!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

Why wasn't Jam on the poll? I hate that guy. 

Of course all the town of Pawnee are pretty insane. Whoever that fundie woman with her effeminate husband should get an honorable mention, and the bitch running Sweetum's... 

• Love 1

There's a lot more Jean Ralphio love around here than I expected. I just finished the series tonight for the first time and thought he was a good character but he still drove me crazy.. but not as crazy as Mona Lisa (she is definitely the worst). I do love that, finally in season 7, someone asked why he is the way he is :P

I also love Ben's Stranger Things shirt in this photo given how much he looks like Joe Keery (Steve) or perhaps how much Joe looks like him might be more correct.. although it could just be the hair :D