Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Chapter Thirty: The Uninvited

• Start Topic

I'm pretty sure we heard Salem purr at one point, which was nice. If they could just do a picture-in-picture and show us a cat cam all the time, I'd enjoy this show more.

I respect that the Uninvited held a grudge for literally the whole history of the universe because some random people were mean to them once. I do feel like it's kind of entrapment to try to bait people into rejecting you just so you can be mad at them when they do, but also I've done that before, so touché.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

While The Uninvited was not good, I still felt kind of bad for him being duped into thinking someone finally wanted to be with him. If he became who he was because people at a fire rejected him, what Sabrina did was far worse (as far as making an even angrier Uninvited).

• Love 7

The Uninvited might be a creepy heart ripping herald of death and destruction, but they actually made me feel a bit bad for him when Sabrina made him think that she would give him companionship and a home, only for it to be a trick. Also, they cant be all that surprised that Sabrina made Hilda's wedding toast all about her, and I am really amused that even Lilith and Satan are lecturing Sabrina on the dangers of creating two Sabrina's. 

So glad that Hilda and Professor C got married, their big wedding was fun and their small one was really sweet. Oh Zelda you softie. 

• Love 4

I was weirdly moved by Ambrose running to hug Sabrina when she returned from hell. I know they love each other and are very close so it wasn't exactly surprising but it was still a really sweet moment. I think I like him more as the series goes on. 

Gee, nothing could possibly go wrong about trying to make your own boyfriend.  

• Love 2

As someone who is allergic to cats, I appreciate that they found a way to incorporate Salem into scenes without subjecting Kiernan Shipka to the cat. Having Salem talk to Ambrose has been a good compromise.

I laughed when Father Blackwood started getting mad that the Uninvited wouldn't talk to him. Calm down there, bro. Just because you brought about the Eldritch Terrors doesn't mean that they came to have a chat with you.

I loved that Dorian's concern with the Uninvited crashing Hilda's reception was THE STRICT DRESS CODE. RIP Dorian.

I was sure that Sabrina S and Sabrina M had switched places so I was surprised when the last scene revealed that Sabrina S was the one who returned to Greendale.

Awwww, I'm so happy for Hilda.

Even though the Uninvited was kind of overreacting by killing people for not inviting a scary looking stranger into their homes, I still felt bad when Sabrina tricked him by telling him that she felt alone too and that she wanted to marry him. I'm glad the show had him tell her that she broke his heart just before she slammed the door shut.

I enjoyed this ep but Sabrina continues to be nauseating. Oh boo hoo I dumped two boys and now I'm lonely. I date TWO MORE boys and they're just not good enough. My friends have a life and I'm lonely for two minutes. My only true friend is myself. 

Are the writers oblivious to how the last few eps with the two Sabrinas really makes it seem like she has this blinding ego and narcissism? I half expected them to start making out this ep.

But I like everything else. Poor Dorian. Glad to see Hilda get married.

I would 100% watch a spinoff with the little family in hell. Lilith, Lucie, even Caliban. Maybe hell Sabrina isn't as awful as the other Sabrina.

Edited by cleo
  • Love 1