Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: My Big Fat Broken Heart

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

No, no, we've seen her eat salad before - I recall her ordering her "usual" salad from some delivery service with a cute delivery driver a couple of seasons ago. It had a base of macaroni, lots of mayonnaise and ranch dressing and was covered with crumbled real bacon. I'm pretty sure there was a lettuce leaf or two, also, but nothing she couldn't push aside to get to the hardcore carbs and fats!  

Oh lawdy, I must have missed that epic scene 😄 

It makes me harken back to that disgusting "casserole" mess she made several seasons back, with the elbow macaroni, mayo, and tuna.  🤢

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oh lawdy, I must have missed that epic scene 😄 

It makes me harken back to that disgusting "casserole" mess she made several seasons back, with the elbow macaroni, mayo, and tuna.  🤢

This is something that has always confused me about Whitney. Usually overweight people like food, good food. For example, the fattest states in the country are in the South. This is of no surprise. Good grief their food is delicious. And it’s terrible for you but so very delicious. I’ve known very overweight people who are amazing cooks. It’s no wonder they get that way. They love food and eat too much of it. But they enjoy food. I’m not saying they don’t each junk food or fast food etc but usually they love all kinds of food. Whitney doesn’t seem to know what good food is. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen her eat something that I would even want to eat - whether it’s good for me or not. I feel like if my food options where what Whitney eats, I’d look like Kate Moss. It’s just not appealing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 12/23/2020 at 7:19 PM, 3girlsforus said:

This is something that has always confused me about Whitney. Usually overweight people like food, good food. For example, the fattest states in the country are in the South. This is of no surprise. Good grief their food is delicious. And it’s terrible for you but so very delicious. I’ve known very overweight people who are amazing cooks. It’s no wonder they get that way. They love food and eat too much of it. But they enjoy food. I’m not saying they don’t each junk food or fast food etc but usually they love all kinds of food. Whitney doesn’t seem to know what good food is. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen her eat something that I would even want to eat - whether it’s good for me or not. I feel like if my food options where what Whitney eats, I’d look like Kate Moss. It’s just not appealing. 

Do you watch 600lb life? All those folks claim to love food but all they eat is fast food or heavily processed foods. They have no idea what real food tastes like. I do see your point, if I lived in the Southern US or France I would be carrying some extra weight....just not an extra 450 lbs 😂 

• Love 6
On 12/6/2020 at 11:22 AM, Irate Panda said:

The only guy I remember anyone talking about was the “Thanksgiving bra” guy.  I do wonder what Buddy’s pay is for having to comfort Whitney.  Actually I’ve always wonder if the barnacles get paid the same.  Like, I feel Buddy should get paid more this episode for “comforting” Whitney.  Todd should still get paid for the chub rub instance.  

I feel like I should be getting paid for watching Whitney cocooned on her sofa  blubbering for the entire program.  But, I’m hate watching and many shows don’t have new programming until after New Years.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2