Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E04: The Blind Auditions, Part 4

• Start Topic

On 10/28/2020 at 8:26 AM, DanaK said:

I’m starting to feel the coaches should be sitting further apart and that they should be wearing masks at all times, along with Carson. 

Allegedly, they're tested every few days so if they're negative, I guess they can be that close.

I don't understand the point of the tshirt launcher, when it fails and both Kelly and Gwen picked up the shirt, stuffed it back into the launcher and shot it again.  They've just contaminated the shirt, so why not just give the shirt rather than shoot it out.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I don't understand the point of the tshirt launcher, when it fails and both Kelly and Gwen picked up the shirt, stuffed it back into the launcher and shot it again.  They've just contaminated the shirt, so why not just give the shirt rather than shoot it out.  

I think because COVID is spread more often through respiratory droplets that are inhaled at close contact and not through surfaces. But also, every judge was given a fun gimmick, and that was Gwen's.

I finally got around to watching last night. I'm not impressed with anyone so far.

I don't understand these people that cry how the Voice is going to change their life. Have you ever watched this show? It doesn't change anyone's  life no one has been a successful artist after winning. Don't quit your job or drop out of school for the Voice.

Speaking of gimmicks when they showed the coaches "helping" the crew out I thought Kelly doing her own lighting (not that I believe she does her own lighting) was funny.

• Love 2

Not overly impressed with the season so far but did enjoy the “Fire & Rain” guy. Blake was absolutely right about his vocal style.  I’m watching because I’m running out of stuff to stream & there are just no new shows. It’s weird.

The blond that Blake turned for had a great voice but I couldn’t understand a word she said. Why do singers do that & what’s the point?

Edited by limecoke
  • Love 1