Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Alaska

• Start Topic

Part of the problem with this episode was that if you didn't see the single episode about Al and the helicopter woman or didn't care about it, it came off pretty desperate and pretty close to the stereotype of lesbians building entire relationships out of one interaction. I get that it's the ZA and people will make what they will out of meetups, but really. Dwight at least has a history across two shows of looking for his wife, even if the ending did feel a little slapped on because the showrunners realized they needed some kind of positive resolution to one of these stories.

Hopefully it will be at least mildly entertaining when Dwight has to explain to Sherry that he's walked halfway across the country to get mixed up in yet another group of baddies, even if no one seems to be able to really define what exactly makes them baddies beyond a penchant for cowboy western cosplay and having an annoying leader who will. Not. Stop. Talking. Bonus that Virginia doesn't seem to have a rape harem. 

The bubonic plague had the potential to shake things up like last season's radioactive walkers until it became the fastest moving plague ever and hey, there's a whole crate of antibiotics just sitting here. Never mind.

• Love 5

I would like to know just how they keep their walkie talkies charged, have batteries for the flashlights, have all that fuel (including diesel for the swat machine). They are out there wandering around yet seem to have all they need to navigate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, nitrofishblue said:

I would like to know just how they keep their walkie talkies charged, have batteries for the flashlights, have all that fuel (including diesel for the swat machine). They are out there wandering around yet seem to have all they need to navigate.

Lol ! Isn't it amazing,  that swat vehicle might_ be getting 8 to 10  miles per gallon of diesel, no telling how they are finding old diesel still clean enough to run. 

• Love 2

I mostly liked this one more than the previous episodes.  I was moved by the office lady's tears over the fate of her friends.  But yeah, nice coincidence to find the crate of antibiotics to immediately cure all the plague victims.  It's a miracle!  I'm happy Sherry finally showed up.  How is it I can like Dwight now after all the horrible things he did on the other show?

• Love 2

Unfortunately, since the rooftop set was worse than what a prop department at your local high school could manage, I kinda realized no helicopter  was going to land the moment she went “outside”...though I must say, I appreciated the Ed Wood jump cut to some stock footage of a helicopter.....

Edited by GustavMahler
  • LOL 1

What a snoozefest this was. This season seems to be terribly disjointed, and it's hard to muster much give-a-damn about any of it.

And I still really have no idea what Ginny's operation or plan are all about.

• Love 1