Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: You Just Got a Free Bath

JTMacc99
  • Start Topic

A competitor faces the ducks on Putter Ducky; a competitor gets his birthday wish on Uranus; Rob Riggle tries his hand as a fitness influencer; inspiration behind Hole Number Two; an NFL veteran faces off against a contestant.

The first duck really came through tonight.   The takedowns were more like rocket launches from the first duck.

The last guy in the pottys scored really well tonight too.    I loved how the competitors help each other.   The cookie lady was helped by her competitor.     The one competitor's  (the former NFL linebacker) pants are louder than Rob's tonight.   

John Lovitz is really good. I think it's amazing that his chips with both eyes covered are better than when he can see.  It was so nice of the NFL player to help the cookie lady out of the water.   I say this week it was Shark 2, and players 0.   

Connie the cookie lady really came through, didn't she? 

I get such a kick out of LTC Rob Riggle.   After quite a few active duty years of service, and a lot of Reserve service, I bet he wasn't as much fun in staff meetings then.  However, he's always fun on this show, and certainly can give an outrageous line with a straight face.   Joe T. was great in this episode too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

Who knew the Cookie Lady would beat the pants off supposedly better competitors? That was so surprising and lovely. Also, it was heartwarming how the football guy helped her out of the water (though some staff should have helped as well), though she went on to beat the pants off him

This is such a silly, fun show. Except for the fire-breathing dragon spewing real flames

Is Jon Lovitz really good at golf? His putting over the water hazard with both eyes covered is really good

Edited by DanaK
  • Love 4

I have never laughed so hard as I did when Football guy was helping Cookie Lady out of the water. And yes, it did get "awkward," but man, was that hilarious.

I was glad Cookie Lady won, but I wish Football guy had been playing another competitor so he could have qualified too. I loved, loved, loved his pants.

No one judged the Duck very well, I knew both were going in the drink as soon as they took off too late to make it.

The shark seemed further away this time. Maybe it was the camera angle. I'm pretty sure I would have been swimming if I were against the shark.

Rooting for Cookie Lady to win it all.

ETA: A commercial calling for mini-golf fans to audition for next season means there will be one. I hope, anyway. This show is good goofy fun.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 3

I noticed they slowed down the rodeo gopher this episode. Players had been falling off in a couple of seconds before.

As much as I love the hosts of this show, I thought this episode they came close to  going overboard and making the show about them, not the contestants.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Rickster said:

As much as I love the hosts of this show, I thought this episode they came close to  going overboard and making the show about them, not the contestants.

I think this was because the golf and the golfers weren't too exciting. They had to fill time.

"Casting for season 3" makes me very happy!

• Love 1