Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: A Truck Load Of Money

Hated everything about BBB, from the owners to the name to the concept to the outfits. Gee, what would a male waiter wear?

I will cut them a break on serving the restaurant from the food truck. You can't cook burgers for a restaurant off a small stove - was there even a grill? Expecting them to use a standard range was just stupid.

First off, I'm pissed that these girls got another chance to sell their vision after they couldn't get a deal on Shark Tank. The Sharks didn't see them being successful in a restaurant instead of a food truck, so I'm surprised that Joe and Tim would consider them. Yet, they succeed in getting a deal this time. Go figure....

• Love 2

BBB Food Truck comes around once a month to a Food Truck event in my area and never once have I been enticed to try them....there are usually just more delicious sounding things. Or maybe I'm just not that into gourmet burgers. BUT.....I'm not going to lie, watching them on the show made me really want to try out the food. Hopefully that won't be disappointing, because their performance on this show was just sad. I was uncomfortable watching Tim get so upset at them during the service, and we seriously betting they would not get any deals. And yes, the outfits were horrible....they would have actually been really cute if they decided not to have those awful hooker leggings. 

On a side note, Cousin's Maine Lobster (who did get a deal on Shark Tank) is also always at this same Food Truck event, and they are one of my favorite trucks. Their food is super yummy, or maybe I'm just really into Lobster. Its interesting seeing the comparison between the two. 

I've never watched Shark Tank, but I like this show.  Joe's not nearly as big of an asshole as he is on Masterchef, and his suggestions show why he's been so successful (tip stealing notwithstanding). 

Somebody's got to tell the one woman to lay off the Botox. 

• Love 2

I don't know that Joe is the man. I think Mario Batali is the man, Joe's mom is the woman, and Joe has handled being carried from third base to home plate pretty gracelessly.

• Love 2

This is the best show of this type I've seen. I didn't expect it to have depth, but be a farce like that one with Bobby Flay in a food court. I love the numbers talk, all the jargon, and today seeing Joe and Tim be servers. I knew they'd go with the sexy pitch because it's better TV. I thought the lady with the Joan Rivers mouth was sort of useless but it turned out her sharp business partner made the biggest mistake in deciding to make everything to order.

First off, I'm pissed that these girls got another chance to sell their vision after they couldn't get a deal on Shark Tank. The Sharks didn't see them being successful in a restaurant instead of a food truck, so I'm surprised that Joe and Tim would consider them. Yet, they succeed in getting a deal this time. Go figure....

When were they on Shark Tank? I thought I had seen every episode, but don't remember them.