Type keyword(s) to search

The Eric and Nicole Wedding Celebration Thread

• Start Topic

I really feel like celebrating this 🙂

It's been over two decades that these two have come in and out of each other's lives and now, finally, they're making their way down the aisle. I don't know about you, but I'm throwing rice and saying AMEN!

What has been your favorite Ericole moment? Least favorite? You think this will be Nicole's last wedding?

I think my favorite moment may have been Nicole, at long last, reading Eric's prison note to her and forgiving him for the car accident...so simply and quietly.

I know some others here will say the Furnace of Love got them all steamy.

But let's not forget the drug-induced kiss at the Martin House....or Eric slugging Xander in Greece to rescue her and Holly.

Good times, all.

• Love 2

I've always been an Ericole fan. Glad to see that the show will let them finally get married. So many favorite scenes but the "furnace of love" is probably my favorite.

• Love 1

I liked the ceremony, but I hated the fact that there were about seven extras sitting there looking either bored or angry. We absolutely should have had Belle, Shawn, Ciara, Claire, Maggie, Brandon and Chloe in attendance.

When Nicole said "Infinity times 1", was that a reference to a past line of dialogue they had? I thought that was kind of weird.

But they're married! YAY! To think that when Nicole died in the warehouse two or so years ago, that was likely the end of her story. And now with covid-19, who knows what's going to happen with the show. Thank goodness this actually came to pass. Loooong overdue 🙂

• Love 3

Lack of more family wasn't so good but the vows and flashbacks made up for it. AZ and the handsome clean shaven GV really have amazing chemistry. Looking forward to what Sami has to say tomorrow!

They definitely acted the hell out of it. I got a little choked up!

I was very surprised the flashbacks didn't include the Furnace of Love and The Farmhouse reunions, two of their big "I still love you" moments.

I absolutely hated that song. What was that? I know the songs on the show have been extremely generic and weird the last few years but I wish they had come up with something a bit more signature for them. They deserve a signature song.

Question: what song do you think fits them as a couple? If you had to give them a signature song and you didn't have to worry about the cost of licensing rights to use that song on the show, what song makes you think of Eric and Nicole?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I liked the ceremony, but I hated the fact that there were about seven extras sitting there looking either bored or angry. We absolutely should have had Belle, Shawn, Ciara, Claire, Maggie, Brandon and Chloe in attendance.

When Nicole said "Infinity times 1", was that a reference to a past line of dialogue they had? I thought that was kind of weird.

But they're married! YAY! To think that when Nicole died in the warehouse two or so years ago, that was likely the end of her story. And now with covid-19, who knows what's going to happen with the show. Thank goodness this actually came to pass. Loooong overdue 🙂

Will and Sonny should have been there.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Question: what song do you think fits them as a couple? If you had to give them a signature song and you didn't have to worry about the cost of licensing rights to use that song on the show, what song makes you think of Eric and Nicole?

And I agree the music is awful and usually inappropriate 

Apparently four scenes of family interactions were scripted for the wedding but cut from the episode, according to insider lysie on the other boards.

Wonder what they focused on?

Given the timeframe for Ari's participation in this show and the glacial pace at which the Jude storyline is being resolved, I wonder if Eric and Nicole will get anything resembling an ending (or a happy ending) as a couple. Will it just be another quick glance as she leaves town? Will they even have contact? Will she still be with EJ when the last day comes?

...it sucks more and more that the happiest we saw them was at that underwhelming wedding a few years ago :(

• Like 2
  • Love 1