Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Don't Attempt This in Clogs

• Start Topic

Two Texans take on Uranus; a professional golfer and a golf instructor face off on Putt the Plank with the help of Jon Lovitz; a hardcore mini golfer and a motivational speaker zoom through Polecano.

They definitely changed the timing on hole #2. 

The Uranus jokes never get old. I hope they pull a Futurama and rename it to Urectum next season. 

The 54(?) year old woman really didn't look like she was having a good time. I think her mind changed as she was clinging to the shark. Being set on fire took it to another level. Rob's comment was funny. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, lynxfx said:

They definitely changed the timing on hole #2. 

Someone on Reddit posted comparative videos of the first woman to make it two weeks ago vs. a guy from earlier in the season, with a timer.  If it was accurate, she had at least a second more before the doors opened. The doors were opening too soon for the earlier guy.

• Love 4

The dragon fire seemed really potentially dangerous to me, even more than getting slammed into poles. As an older person, I cringe at all the contestants getting slammed by doors, poles and windmills. That has to be tough on the joints, even for younger people

• Love 2
13 hours ago, lynxfx said:

The 54(?) year old woman really didn't look like she was having a good time. I think her mind changed as she was clinging to the shark. Being set on fire took it to another level. Rob's comment was funny. 

She also looked really unhappy when she asked for relief and Assistant Course Marshal Colin only moved the ball a tiny amount. I felt she was staring him down a bit (as well as someone off-camera to her left) and then said something they didn't air. Maybe it's because "Karens" are in the media so much, but I thought she was about to ask for a manager or tell them they'd hear from her attorney.

She's probably a lovely lady who loves pink and is pink inside.

• LOL 3

Caught up on the episodes and I agree that it looks like the portapotty hole timing has been adjusted.  When Frat Boy did it, all the doors opened and he hilariously had no chance.  His opponent was stuck between doors and was physically trying to push them closed.  When the lady from two episodes ago did it, she sailed through.  And tonight, both finalists, Bow Tie and Young Taren Edgerton, made it through easily.  I’m here to see people fall into the water, so this displeases me.

I felt bad for Pink Lady.  The fire looked horrible.  She’s 54 and apparently in great shape, I thought she looked younger than the supposed 22 year old that lost against Bow Tie in the first matchup.  I wanted Tang Time to beat Pink Lady but Pink Lady gave it her all.

The old guy that looks like Brett Favruh until he took his hat off... ouch.  There’s apparently no special consideration for old people in terms of which hole you get and the physical difficulty.   I felt bad for him, he ended up in the water twice.  His three identical looking flaming red bearded sons looked like they weren’t concerned though.

Uranus!   I want them to comment about whether the pronunciation “urine-us” is any better.

On 6/26/2020 at 2:29 PM, lynxfx said:

The Uranus jokes never get old. I hope they pull a Futurama and rename it to Urectum next season.

Hee! I support any show at any time stealing Futurama jokes. In this episode, and I don't remember the specific line, Joe deadpanned some sort of Uranus comment and Rob made a face that floored me. Not that I don't get a chuckle from the fart jokes in Shakespeare's plays, but potty humor does seem to go hand in hand with my enjoyment of people getting smashed by cartoonish windmill blades. 

• LOL 2