Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E13: Victim of Love

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, simplyme said:

I mean, she's a hamster on a reality show. I was actually starting to worry since we weren't seeing questionable-to-vile behavior from her. This edit reassured me that she's a normal hamster, not secretly a serial murderer with excellent control.

“Normal hamster” 😂😂😂

I’M DEAD!

3 hours ago, AntFTW said:

“Normal hamster” 😂😂😂

I’M DEAD!

That's me, minus the "dead" part. In my head: "Big Brother people are usually assholes . . . so how is Fessy an asshole?" From what I've gathered, that show does not cast for intelligence, and it has the same clouds of sexism and racism hovering over Survivor.

Is Kaycee the BB version of Nicole Z? That's the vibe I'm getting now.

15 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Also... Kaycee bullshits like a player. She says all the stereotypical shit that a player would say 😂

I barely paid attention to her on BB and she wasn't shown much anyway so I missed out on her being like this with Bayleigh. She really is a classic player. It makes the fact that everyone from BB and The Challenge seems to love her even funnier to me.

10 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Is Kaycee the BB version of Nicole Z? That's the vibe I'm getting now.

I was thinking about this a few days ago! She totally is.

20 hours ago, simplyme said:

Kaycee would have been an idiot to put in probably the strongest competitor of the three women against Nany, who was sure to go in. While I'm sure feelings were involved, Nany won't be a threat during the finals and is Kaycee's biggest supporter. It's simply bad strategy to chance losing your strongest support but give stronger competition a way to the finals.

I feel that of the 3 of them, Melissa would be the strongest competitor.  We haven't seen Bayleigh really excel in anything physical.  She'd probably do well in a puzzle, especially if against Nany. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Corey clocked her as a player. That is abundantly clear now. As much as I never liked her, I gotta say, I did not expect her to be like that.

If anyone can recognize a player, it's Cory 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, simplyme said:

I was actually starting to worry since we weren't seeing questionable-to-vile behavior from her. This edit reassured me that she's a normal hamster, not secretly a serial murderer with excellent control.

Before this episode i was actually thinking "so Kaycee is now on a SECOND reality show where she is next to non-existant.... how is she getting booked!?!"  and then BOOM. full drama Kaycee episode. 

However Kaycee has always said she's about loyalty. She was only friends with Bailey early on in big brother, they weren't on the same side for the majority of the show. She went against her a lot of times (lots of ridiculous blindsides that season) and Kaycee even said that Bailey was hardly talking or hanging out with her on the challenge. So Bailey thinking she had Kaycee's loyalty seems a little delusional. Just like in BB Kaycee's loyalty quickly went elsewhere and stuck there. 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:42 AM, IndyMischa said:

I think this is true for Bayleigh and Swaggy (and would have been true for Jay and Jenn if they'd made it any length of time). But I don't see anyone wanting to challenge Fessy if they didn't have to. I don't have the years of history some of you do, though - in previous seasons, did giant athletic rookies get thrown in repeatedly?

Not really, because they had the history of being vets and had more people on their side. 

Per early season comments, Fessy must appear much more intimidating in person than he does on screen.  Bailey and Swaggy also had Wes on their side so not sure how much them staying out of elimination had anything to do with that. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

If anyone can recognize a player, it's Cory 

Exactly!

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Per early season comments, Fessy must appear much more intimidating in person than he does on screen.  

He's pretty big so I could see that alone being intimidating.

• Love 1

Bottom line is Bayleigh’s only plan for this season was Swaggy. She said it more than once. Now that he’s gone, she’s scrambling. Can’t fault anyone for not taking over Swaggy’s role as protector and game master (of the 2 of them anyway). It was time for her to put on her big girl pants and take care of herself. Instead she blames Kaycee for her situation and decides she wants to blow up her life over it. She needs to grow up and start fighting her own battles instead of hiding behind other people and excuses. She doesn’t want to be there now that her “plan” is gone. Send her home.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Bottom line is Bayleigh’s only plan for this season was Swaggy. She said it more than once. Now that he’s gone, she’s scrambling. Can’t fault anyone for not taking over Swaggy’s role as protector and game master (of the 2 of them anyway). It was time for her to put on her big girl pants and take care of herself. Instead she blames Kaycee for her situation and decides she wants to blow up her life over it. She needs to grow up and start fighting her own battles instead of hiding behind other people and excuses. She doesn’t want to be there now that her “plan” is gone. Send her home.

Bayleigh overall makes no sense. In the hour-long episode there they cut Dee, they get angry because "this [wasn't] a game" for her. She was saying this in one of the scenes they cut. This is a "new life" for her so it would make no sense why Chris would be her master plan (and looks like her only plan). Why would the first plan be her man winning if this means a new life for her? If that's the case, go harder. Bring home the money for her and her man!

• Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:
On 6/26/2020 at 12:42 PM, IndyMischa said:

I think this is true for Bayleigh and Swaggy (and would have been true for Jay and Jenn if they'd made it any length of time). But I don't see anyone wanting to challenge Fessy if they didn't have to. I don't have the years of history some of you do, though - in previous seasons, did giant athletic rookies get thrown in repeatedly?

Not really, because they had the history of being vets and had more people on their side. 

Per early season comments, Fessy must appear much more intimidating in person than he does on screen.  Bailey and Swaggy also had Wes on their side so not sure how much them staying out of elimination had anything to do with that. 

Well, in the past seasons, it was open season for rookies. Rookies went in regardless of how intimidating they looked. They would put them in against other rookies.

This season, the dynamic is different. There are no power alliances. I'm sure they would have no problem throwing Fessy in countless times if that means they were insulated with an alliance, but there is no insulation this season. Imagine season 34 with Paulie's alliance. That alliance ran the game. That alliance ran both teams. A majority of that alliance got to the final and some of them won (I'm including Dee, CT and Rogan in that alliance). If Fessy was on season 34, they would have no problem throwing him in if he's not in the Paulie alliance. They would throw Fessy in against somebody else who is also not in the alliance... and keep doing that until Fessy goes home or be the one who did their dirty work of sending the "enemies" home.

In this season, no one can be entirely sure that they won't be the one to go in an elimination against Fessy.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Well, in the past seasons, it was open season for rookies. Rookies went in regardless of how intimidating they looked. They would put them in against other rookies.

This season, the dynamic is different. There are no power alliances. I'm sure they would have no problem throwing Fessy in countless times if that means they were insulated with an alliance, but there is no insulation this season. Imagine season 34 with Paulie's alliance. That alliance ran the game. That alliance ran both teams. A majority of that alliance got to the final and some of them won (I'm including Dee, CT and Rogan in that alliance). If Fessy was on season 34, they would have no problem throwing him in if he's not in the Paulie alliance. They would throw Fessy in against somebody else who is also not in the alliance... and keep doing that until Fessy goes home or be the one who did their dirty work of sending the "enemies" home.

In this season, no one can be entirely sure that they won't be the one to go in an elimination against Fessy.

Exactly.. they would throw him in so they would NOT have to go in. However this season they HAD to go in at least once and no one wanted to go against Fessy. 

• Love 2