Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Rebellion Dogs

• Start Topic

Jackie returns to rehab, but only to help further her investigation. Ray starts closing in on Osito at the same time he and Renee cross the line. Junior takes the first step to becoming a soldier.

Airdate: May 31, 2020

I'm still watching, but I have no idea why.  There is literally nobody I care about, and I am NOT titillated by the sex scenes.   There really is no reason for me to waste my time.

• Love 3
(edited)

This is not a good show.  As in, it's bad. No redeeming qualities. As in, it sucks. Don't care about the characters or the plot (anymore).  It reminds me of some of the crap shows that I gave up on, e.g., The Deuce, and True Detective (Season 2).

Ah, well....can't all be winners.  Moving ahead to Phase 2:  Hate Watching, soon to be followed by I'm-outa-here-unless-I-get-OCD-about-finishing-it, e.g., High Maintenance and I'm Dying Up Here.

Edited by Lone Wolf
  • LOL 1

Yeah, I'm out too. Not one character I like or am rooting for, no plotlines that have drawn me in or made me care how they get resolved, and far too depressing a tone - especially for the current mood of the world. I've wanted to visit P-Town for a long time, but after struggling through three episodes of this? Pass.

• Love 1

Television offerings have been so slim that I thought I would power through this show, but it is abysmal.  Those of you who said that there are no lead characters worth rooting for are right.  I don't like shows where someone is beaten stupid every week. 

(edited)

Showing sex scenes every five minutes doesn’t make this show edgy or interesting. I don’t mind sex scenes but it’s just gratuitous here. I agree there is no likable characters here. The best part is the opening credits.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 1