Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Predators

• Start Topic

Thanks to COVID, we do not have a finale this season in which Pride gets shot/lies near death!!!! No cliffhanger either!!! (Due to COVID, this was the season finale, if you didn't know).

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, illdoc said:

Thanks to COVID, we do not have a finale this season in which Pride gets shot/lies near death!!!! No cliffhanger either!!! (Due to COVID, this was the season finale, if you didn't know).

I did not know, so thank you for the information.

Good for Hannah! I wonder if we'll ever hear from Van Cleef again or if he will just slink away somewhere.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Trey said:

I did not know, so thank you for the information.

Good for Hannah! I wonder if we'll ever hear from Van Cleef again or if he will just slink away somewhere.

I'm sure he'll slither out from under a rock sometime next season.  Evil John-Boy will be a thorn in NCIS:NOLA's side for at least a season.

• Love 1

So, they have a woman who talks about being tired of having to work twice as hard for the same things as mediocre guys and the other woman on the team says she wants to help investigate. But then, she doesn't and instead, it's the guy who helps and another guy who delivers a crucial piece of information and in the end, we have one dude who tells Tammy that he's impressed with her skills and another dude who tells Hannah he's impressed while the first guy has a lot less experience than Tammy and the second only just joined the team. Alrighty then.

When Hannah said she wants to go public I thought she meant the media not some Senate hearing no one will ever care about. As he said, a guy like Van Cleef is well-connected, so the only way to protect against him is to get the story out there. Not only would it have given the others courage and there probably would have been some who would have backed Hannah but who knows what the media would have dug up additionally. (I really want to know what happened to the agent who died, for example).

I also think the Van Cleef story should have been an arc over a few episodes (with Hannah and Tammy investigating after work and digging up more than what they did. It would have been nice to have someone else get an arc for a change and not have that story cramped into an episode with two other stories that all seem to have had equal screen time).

I did like that they gave Pride and his ex the opportunity to sort things out and that they didn't do it in a wedding episode. Would we have gotten a wedding without the virus? If so, I feel robbed. 😉

• Love 3

I agree with what you said in your post @CheshireCat especially the first part.

My petty nitpick was that horrid wig or awful hairstyle they saddled Paige Turco with. I was distracted by that ratty mop looking thing on her head in every scene she appeared in. I thought maybe they were going to have her tell Pride that she was ill or something. The episode ended without that happening so I'm wondering why they made her look like that.